The boys were talking all in Korean and again I wasn't able to understand anything they were talking. I shouldn't forget to go to the classes today. Well, I wouldn't want to eavesdrop but they talked out loud so everyone could hear them. I saw Taehyung looking at me and then turning back when I caught him from where he was sitting. I saw the brushes were dirty after the makeup, I had to put these for wash. I asked a lady near me working as their hair stylist about where to put these makeup brushes she told me that I'll be seeing a storage room if I get out of the room and go straight to the opposite end of the corridor. I had to focus on what was my work here in K-NATION so I didn't waste much time to think about the boys anymore. I picked up the pile of brushes and put them in a tray near by and went straight towards the storage room where I had to put these brushes.

I walked along the corridor and reached the room and it was dark in there, I searched for the lights but I didn't bother much all I had to do is just put this tray somewhere. I could see a table a few meters inside the room, I walked in and kept the tray on the table..and that's when I hear the door behind me open more with a squeaking noise. I turned to look what had happened to the door. There was a man wearing big coat and a beanie..I realised that it was Taehyung. I stood still there without moving..I just wanted to get out of his reach somehow. He was standing just by the door, he didn't walk in. Why did he even come here. I walked towards the door to get out of the room since my job was over here. He blocked my way by standing in the doorway now.

"Please move I need to go." I told him.

"Not until you talk to me." Taehyung told while clearing his throat.
I didn't want to talk to him. Talking to him would only make things more weirder and uncomfortable.

"No, I do not want to talk to you. Please move."

"Listen to me first." He told. I didn't want to hear from him even a bit. I looked at him, even in this dark room with a very little amount of light coming from the corridor gave his eyes so much of brightness and sparkle. He took his hands up to his head and removed the beanie on top of his head and looked at me again. He ruffled through his hair to make it look better. I was just looking at him and observing the things he was doing. I didn't think he is ever going to listen to my words. I pushed him by his chest a little bit and swiftly tried to move away from there, but no, he wasn't letting me. He held my hand. His touch on my hands was already burning my skin and giving me tingles over my body. I do not want to be in contact with him in anyways..but ..it was the desperation to be always with him and to be in his touch. I looked back at him and then my eyes went towards our hands.

It was the moment when I wanted to be like this longer but I couldn't. I had to get away. He is the one who had high standards of him being a K-pop idol and me being just a makeup artist. I didn't want him to touch me but I wanted him to touch me at the same time. It was this whole lot of tension. I pulled away my hand and he let me go this time. I was in tears. I ran away from there. I wanted him to talk to me, to saught things out but my mixed emotion playing here. I wiped my tears off and went back into the room. Jimin and Yoongi and the Supreme7 boys looked at me as if I was a ghost. I ran my hand over my hair and stood there. Taehyung entered the room few minutes later.

"Ahh, it was nice meeting you boys after so long! We gotta go now! Can we ?" Yoongi told looking at the group and then at Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung and Jimin nodded in unison. I couldn't see any kind of expression in Taehyung's face..and damn he was good at hiding them, but I could sense that he was upset. I don't care...about him..not at all. But I do.

Taehyung ,Jimin and Suga hugged them one last time and walked out of the room. I was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room still recovering from what just happened with me now, my throat felt heavy, so I drank a little water and I felt quite better. The thoughts of him coming close to me and kissing me and his voice being so warm and deep just gave me more pain in my heart. My head was almost starting to ache. It was probably the third time he tried to talk to me. I don't know if I'm so stubborn over the fact that he insulted me ..I think that I don't deserve him..or vice versa.

The photographer called the boys for photoshoot and they went behind him. The photoshoot happened smoothly. EunSang was there too but he was quite busy, must say that his focus is always on point whenever he is doing his own job unlike me. I looked at him how passionately he worked. The photoshoot was over by 3 PM. No one had their lunch not even the Supreme7 boys. I told a thankyou to everyone in the room. Evryone greeted me back. I was quite happy about how everyone respects eachother here. I left the K-Nation building. I decided to check my phone once to check if I had gotten any other work to do. I was happy that I didn't have anything else for today. I got a taxi went to my home directly.

I entered the house and saw the house was neat and proper as it was this morning. Ava and Ella had probably gone to their work. I got changed into my bunny PJ's and a t-shirt and got washed up. I went inside the kitchen and made myself a salad of some greens and cherry Tomatoes and olive oil and had it for my lunch. I took out my laptop to go though my social media. I had many unanswered emails from many other companies..I didn't need them for now atleast...since I joined Big Hit Entertainment. I read an article where Big hit was collaborating with other companies soon. I took my phone and checked my schedule further ahead this week. For a moment I was wondering if I was looking at the right one because my schedule had a 'fly to Jeju Island' two day later from today. Then I was reminded that BTS had to film a short film for their upcoming album. I don't know what theme it was. I would be flying with BTS for the first time. I never thought about it. I don't think it will be something abnormal. I'll have fun there doing my work and then even exploring the Jeju Islands. People talk a lot about that Island. I looked up at the internet about Jeju Island. It looked awesome. It was a huge Island in the ocean with the perfect sceneries to take video and pictures at. I looked up at the clock it was 5 PM already. I had to get going for the Korean classes. I quickly messaged Mr. Jackson saying that I'll be coming to the address mentioned in his business card. I quickly went inside my room and got changed into a white jeans and and a turtle necked dark green coloured Shirt and put my hair down.

I got a taxi and reached the address in no time. The building was like a small shopping mall into which I had to go the second floor. Before entering the building I decided to text Ava telling that I'm going to the korean classes today...since I didn't know the timings for the class yet. Who knows I would be late? I looked at my watch and I noticed a red coloured mark in the back of my hand. It was the mark of Taehyung's hands holding my hand. I looked at it and felt his hand over my hand again. It didn't pain or anything the mark was persistently there in my hand after so many hours too. I huffed and didn't give it much importance. I took the staircase at the left side after entering the lobby to the second floor.

I noticed a big banner saying Mr.Jackson's Korean classes. It was weird that I hadn't seen him in many days now, and we had only met once. I decided to go with this opportunity since I had met him in the plane when I was coming to South Korea. That seems a long time ago.

I entered in and I saw no one in. The desk were all empty. There was room inside the korean classes center. I called out for Mr. Jackson..and there he came out from the room. He was wearing a formal shirt and pants and the same old beared in his face.

"Hello Mr. Jackson nice to meet you. I'm Hannah."

"Oh hey Hannah, I do remeber you..you even messaged me saying that you'll be here for the classes." He replied.

"Yes sir, the student haven't joined yet?" I asked, since there was no one there inside the institution.

"Ohh the next batch will be coming tomorrow. come in" he directed me into the class room. He could have told me to come tomorrow itself.

"So, should I go home and come back tomorrow sir?"

"No it's okay, lets have a class for you alone." He replied.

I entered in and saw a big white board with Korean written in it. Air conditioners working and bright white lights. There was no one in the class. I went in and sat in one of the table. It was weird since there was no one in the classroom and the silence added to the awkwardness in there.
Mr. Jackson went in front of his desk and told that he will be teaching me Korean today. I took my bag and a notebook which I had brought. I looked up at him and I noticed that he had a bottle of vodka in front him in his desk. That's when I knew something was wrong.

*Hey, thankyou so much for reading. I hope you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote:) stay tuned.*
Next chapter hint: 🔥👀