8.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"What's yo' real name?" Rylo asked, as he licked the blunt.

He needa be licking on me like that.

"Uh uh, I do not tell people my real name."

He looked up at me and licked his lip.

He looked so fucking good.

"Bavana."

Fuck, I'm definitely a dummy ass bitch.

"Bavana...that's sexy as shit. Why you go by Boop and not Bavana?" He started lighting the blunt.

"In middle school, I cut my hair off and I decided to keep it like that. After I cut my hair, people started calling me Boop. Plus I'm thick and pretty like Betty Boop." I giggled and he joined in, laughing.

"You definitely is..." He took some pulls from the blunt and passed it to me. "Bavana a pretty name though."

I took some pulls from the blunt and watched him watch me.

All I could think about is how I could never introduce this nigga to Jamir and nem. They'd clown the fuck outta me.

"I'm glad you been letting me take your fine ass out. You need sum like that in your life, shordy." He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.

He can rub this fat cat next, shit!

I took another pull and handed the blunt as I blew out the smoke.

"I'm glad you been taking me out, boo."I smiled at him.

Me and Rylo aren't official. We're just friends who hang out together.

We haven't even fucked yet...

"You gon make me put this blunt out." He chuckled and licked his lips at me.

"Put it out then..." I teased.

I knew I was getting myself into some shit but I definitely been acting up lately. Flirting with these niggas and still lowkey stuck on Jamir.

I knew his shit was gon make me forget about all them other niggas.

"He put the blunt out, directing me to the backseat.

That's exactly where I went.

Jamir Reign

This weed was making me feel good about Cellie right now till it hit that it's almost eleven and I gotta pick Juna up.

"Damn, Juna got school tomorrow... you mind if I just go get her?"

Kinda a bad idea since I fucked Sabrina earlier but Cellie ain't getting out the car, I'll be good.

"Nah, you can just drop me off afterwards since I live near there." I nodded and started up the car, driving towards Krissy's house.

"You ever been in a relationship?" Cellie asked.

Mane I knew this question was finna come up, I just ain't think it'd be this soon.

"Nah." I said plainly.

"Why?"

"When my mama overdosed, I was numb as hell, still is. I ain't want no nobody in my corner except Juna and nem." I shrugged.

"So what you been doin'? Hoein?" She giggled, I'm guessing since she already knew the answer.

That's why I like her, I can be straightforward with her. These other bitches would've thrown a fit.

"Basically."

"Ain't nothing wrong with that, Jamir. You just have to find the right person for you. Everyone has that special someone."

As I pulled up to Krissy's, I got out the car and knocked on the door. Sabrina opened it in sweats and a sports bra.

"Late, huh?" She smirked, looking me up and down.

"Yeah...I got caught up in some thing."

"Caught up?" She eyed the passenger seat of my car but my windows were tinted.

She scoffed and hollered, "Juna, baby!" Juna came running with her stuff.

"Almost thought you forgot about me, big head." She mushed me before walking to the car.

"Goodnight, thanks Sabrina." I dipped off before she could persuade a nigga.

I got in the drivers seat and Juna was talking to Cellie.

"You didn't tell me Cellie was going to be here!" She cheesed.

"We bouta take her home, you got school in the morning." I started up the car to Cellie's house.

"Not fair..." I saw her roll her eyes from the rear view.

"I'll see again, Juna, don't worry." Cellie chuckled, glancing behind to look at her.

"Okay." She sat back and looked out the window as we listened to some more R&B.