5.

Cellie Meadows

"So then what did you say?" Kya sat up on the bed, as I explained to her what happened thirty minutes ago at Chick-fil-a.

"I was talking, and he cut me off telling me to come." I shrugged, and blushed a little.

"For someone to say they don't like hood dudes, they sure is linking with them." She squealed, causing me to laugh.

"Ah! We're just friends, Kya." I rolled my eyes, trying to calm down from the laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, and I bet he like you even more because you connecting with his blood."

"Maybe..." I honestly didn't know how to feel about the whole situation.

Jamir and I are only friends. Kya just moves way faster than me, so that's probably why she has me thinking so much on it.

Suddenly my phone dinged, breaking me out of my thoughts. I opened my phone, unlocking it, seeing it was an unknown number.

"Oop, someone texted you, and I bet it's Jamir's ass!" She gassed up, while applying some lipgloss on.

"Girl, you don't know that..." I grabbed my phone, unlocked it, and sure enough it was Jamir asking me what I'm doin.

"Told you." She smirked.

Jamir Reign

"Who you over there textin'?" Boop asked as she hit the jay.

We was chillin at my crib. I know y'all probably think I'm a bad brother cause I'm smoking in the house, and Juna upstairs but she know what the fuck goin on.

She know my weed is like medicine. Medicine for me, Boop, Nas, and Tee.

Anyways, you can't keep hiding weed from the youth.

"Nun of your damn business." Nas chuckled with Tee and me joining in.

Boop always in my business. She be mad as hell when I'm texting, fucking, or flirting with a bitch.

"As his close female friend, it is my business. Gotta make sure these hoes know to watch they mouths."

"Not everybody on bullshit. Jamir know what the fuck he doin'." Tee spoke up as Boop passed him the jay.

"Fuck allat flirting, what yall niggas on tonight?" Nas changed the topic.

My main mane be knowing a nigga don't wanna hear that shit. Boop always got some to say.

"Busy tonight." I cleared my throat, and looked at the three.

"Fuck you doin'?" Tee blew out smoke, and handed the jay to Nas.

"Chillin with Juna and lil shordy from the party yesterday."

"Oh shit, the girl that was with Kya?"

"Yessir." A smile spread across Nas face.

"Damn, that bitch had some good pussy."