33.

Cellie Meadows

I stared in the mirror to fix my curls a little and Juna came out the stall to wash her hands.

"You know, Jamir is like in love with you."

"You think so?" I blushed.

"I know so. He's never had a girlfriend." She rolled her eyes as she dried her hands with a paper towel. "I've always wanted him to get one just so he could experience it but I know deep down, he was just waiting for the right girl."

"Awe Juna, that's sweet."

"I'm serious, Cellie. I think you're awesome and Jamir does too. I hope y'all get married. He'll be happy forever." She walked over to open the door and I followed her. Her comment really made me happy. I mean, I know Jamir loves me but love and in love are two different things.

We walked back out to the table and sat down.

"Y'all was in there for a minute." He stared at us.

"Girl stuff." Juna picked up the menu and winked at me. I giggled.

"Mhm, yall being sneaky. But it's okay." He joked and laughed.

"Nobody is being sneaky. Literally just girl stuff." Juna giggled.

Just "girl stuff."

Bavana Brown (Boop)

I woke up to myself in Rylo's arms. I was sleeping on and off because I kept having flashbacks of last night.

"You okay?" Rylo asked. "I heard you keep waking up."

"I'm fine..." I sighed. Ugh, I had so much flowing through my brain. "I think I should get my body done..."

"What? What's wrong with it?" He sat up and scrunched his face up.

"Maybe lose some ass and titties...i don't know." I sat up and looked at him. "I just think that maybe that's why—"

"Nah, your beautiful just the way you are. Don't get your body done, Bavana." He paused for a minute. "You wanna talk to a therapist."

"Rylo, where i'm from, the only therapist is myself."

"No." He shook his head. "You might need to talk to someone about this. I know you probably a little traumatized."

Or maybe I'm just being extra.

"Look, Ima take you to club today so you can resign. I'll walk in there with you. I ain't gon let you be alone." He pulled me into a hug and I wanted to cry again but it would make me feel even more weak then what I am.

"I wish I could smoke." I sighed as I hugged him back.

"I know but think about it like this. These nine months will fly by and we'll be having a baby. Everything's gonna be set." He parted away from the hug. "I really want you to move in with me but I know we not on the best terms."

"My mother would kill me. She doesn't want me to leave her."

"I know, that's why I ain't ask. I know you got other responsibilities and I know you wanna be independent but I want you to also understand that you not alone. As soon as we find out the gender, we going to go shopping. A huge shopping spree, you wanna do that?"

"For real?" I cheesed up just thinking about buying stuff for my baby.

"I'm dead ass girl. We gotta be prepared for our little boy or girl." He looked me up and down. "I'm glad you cheesing up." He rubbed on my thigh and my coochie instantly got wet. I know y'all probably think i'm a dumb ass but I can really see the change in Rylo. Sometimes babies bring you together or they rip you apart but I definitely think we're being brought back together and this is meant to be. But what I was about to say next was definitely the horny bitch I am.

"I want you to fuck me."

"What?" He had a surprised look on my face.

"You heard me." I bit down on my bottom lip and blushed. "I want you to fuck me." I moved my hand onto his wood and it was hard as fuck. I looked at him with demon time eyes.

"You not serious so don't be rubbing on him like that."

Who not serious?

I pulled his draws down and slow spat on his wood. I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. He groaned as soon as my mouth touched the tip. I started deep throating and he was pushing my head down to fit it all down my throat.

"Fuck," He moaned. "You crazy as fuck..."

"Crazy for you to fuck me." I came up and said to him. He grabbed me by my throat, tongue kissed me, and turned me into backshots. My favorite position of course because they never last with an ass this fat.

He inserted his wood into my warmth and started at a slow pace.

"You so wet," He moaned and grabbed my neck, shoving my face into the pillow. He started to pound me and all I could do was moan. In fact, I was screaming. It felt so good and I could feel myself about to cum. "Uh uh, I feel them walls tightening, don't cum yet. You said you wanted to get fucked, right?"

"Mhm..." My moan was muffled by the pillow. He lifted my head up, put his fingers in my mouth to get them wet, and pulled them out to rub on my pearl. "You cheating!"

"How I'm cheating?" He thrusted harder and I gave in, creaming all over him. These hormones was kicking my ass.

He smacked my ass and turned me over to missionary. He inserted himself again and after a few minutes, I came all over him again. Afterwards, he released himself inside me. He pulled out and put it in my mouth allowing me to suck off the remainders.

"How you feelin now?" He pulled himself out my mouth and laid down next to me.

"Safe." I licked my lips and looked at him.

"That's how I want you to feel."

Ugh, yall don't mind me! I swear it's the hormones! Or is it?

Jamir Reign

We just finished brunch and was leaving out the restaurant.

"Thanks Jamir." Juna smiled at me.

"You know I got you." I smiled back at her. I was holding Cellie's hand as we headed back to my grandmother's house. I was honestly ready for this trip to be over because I was sick of my grandmother's ass. I wanted Juna to come back with me but that would be selfish. I know she's enjoying her life here and why would I wanna take that joy from her? That's like someone taking Cellie from me.

"I don't want y'all to leave tomorrow. I feel like it's so much more we can do!" Juna sighed.

"I know, but we gotta get back. I want you to come but I know you love it here and Im happy you love it here. I mean shit, you out the hood."

"It took some adjusting but I definitely do love it here." Juna lit up. "Y'all can always come visit again."

I ain't know about that one because Grandma Shirley aint on my good side right now, and she won't be for a while.