59.

Jamir Reign

I walked into the party with Cellie looking around and it was a decent show out. Everybody was wearing costumes. I wasn't wearing shit except a red devil headband that Cellie forced me to wear. She supposed to be the angel and I'm the devil, man, how that work?

"Oh my god! Look at everybody dressed up!" Cellie squealed in my ear.

I walked over to the kitchen with her to get her a drink and I see Tee's big ass by the table.

"Aye, wassup?" I tapped him then dapped him up. I looked at his outfit and seen he had chains on. "The fuck are you?"

"We the best! Another one!" Tee said.

"Man, get the fuck outta here with that shit." I laughed, waving him off.

"I see you a devil and Cellie the angel. I like it." Tee laughed.

"Man, I ain't nun. Cellie's ass made me put this shit on." I shook my head.

"He needed a costume. So, he gets to match me." Cellie smiled.

"That's what I'm talking about lil did. Gon head and get y'all a drink. I'm finna talk to y'all later." Tee dapped me up and dipped off into the crowd.

"What you wanna drink?" I looked at Cellie and then at the table filled with different bottles of alcohol.

"I just want a shot of patron." Cellie looked me up and down as I shook my head. I poured her a little shot on Don Julio and she threw that shit back making a face. "Uh huh, your ass thought you could drink that shit like water."

"That shit hit my damn chest." She coughed a little and grabbed a Coke to chase it down. "I need to find my girl Kya...after I take another shot."

"I thought you said A shot of patron?" I raised a brow as I poured her another shot. She threw it back and chased it down.

"Oops, I meant three. Pour one more. Take it with me, boo!" She pouted and I poured two more. I gave one to her and she threw it back, chasing it down. I threw mine back and made a disgusted face. Man, I just wanna stick to my weed.

"Now, I'm ready." Cellie smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the crowd to find Kya. I looked at the door to see Kya and Nas walking through.

"There they go right there." I pointed at the door and Cellie's face looked up as Kya ran over to her.

"You look so good!" Cellie smiled.

"Bitch me? Look at you with your little halo and wings, bitch!" Kya squealed. Nas walked over and dapped me up.

"Where your costume?" I laughed at him. He put his hat on him and looked at me. "Awh hell nah, you corny as hell."

"I told her ass Ima be a zoo keeper so that's what the hell I am." He laughed.

"He always playing." Kya rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. "But look at yall. A devil and an angel, okay!" Kya popped her tongue.

"Oh my god, Kya, you look so cute!" A girl walked over to her and said.

"Thanks Chanel." Kya smiled. "Chanel this is my bestie, Cellie."