72

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"Ma, I just need to stay here for a couple of days." I sighed.

"Are you in trouble? Let me know." She looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"I'm not in trouble. Stop asking questions." I rolled my eyes and grab Salana heading to my room.

Oz got me in a fucking situation that I never planned to be in. I got niggas threatening to kill me because they think I set up they friend. Fuck they friend.

I laid up with Salana and turned the TV on to Spongebob which started to remind me of Rylo. His dumbass loved these damn cartoons and while he loving these cartoons he wasn't loving my ass.

Jamir Reign

"What it say, Cellie?" I leaned on the bathroom door as she was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test because she missed her period.

"Fuck," I heard her say under her breath causing me to open the door and look myself. It was two lines on the test and she had her head in her hands as she sat on the toilet. She started crying.

"Aye...don't cry, baby girl. We gon be good." I rubbed her back as she sniffled.

"I don't need this shit right now..." She sighed, wiping her tears and looking up at me.

"So what you saying?" My mind was racing.

"I want an abortion." She said, dryly.

I felt my heart drop outta my chest hearing my girl wants to abort our baby. I couldn't say much because if she didn't wanna go through that, I wasn't going to make her.

"Okay..." Was all I could say. I wasn't even gonna voice my opinion because it was gonna turn into an argument. Cellie just been on edge lately and I ain't tryna hear that shit.

"You don't even give a fuck!" Cellie got up and walked back into the room. I followed her with the pregnancy test.

"You know I give a fuck and you know I wanna have a baby with you, Cellie." I looked at her as she was on the verge of tears again. "You ain't gotta have our baby. You said you wanted an abortion, not me. Don't say I don't give a fuck though."

"You don't." She mumbled.

"Stop talking under your breath like that. I ain't playing with you right now. This shit is serious." I was tryna refrain from calling her a little ass girl but that's exactly what she was acting like.

"It is serious!" She yelled. "You ain't even give a fuck about me saying I want an abortion!"

"Man, you really testing me." I shook my head. "You know I want a baby with you, baby girl. Please stop saying I don't care. I love you and I want you to have a baby with me."

"Mmm..." Was all she said before getting under the covers and closing her eyes. I took off my shit and slid some basketball shorts on. I got under the bed with her and pulled her close to me, rubbing her stomach.

"Stop playing with me, Cellie, for real. You gon have to stop this shit..."

"I know..." She mumbled.

"I love you, goodnight." I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes.

"I love you." She said before drifting off to sleep.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"Mama, you are so pretty." I cooed as I washed Salana.

"She looks just like you..." My mom walked in, watching the process. "She got a little hint of Rylo."

"Fuck Rylo." I shook my head as I finished up her bath.

"Bavana, what's going on?" She crossed her arms.

"Nothing ma, I just ain't tryna hear that shit about Rylo." I lifted Salana out the tub and wrapped her in her pink towel.

"God bless you. All that cursing." She sighed. "All these people are getting into your head, Bavana. That man loved you and still does."

I had a flashback to what happened back at my apartment. I shook it off.

"He loved the idea of me." I mumbled as I walked back into my room. I lotioned Salana up and put her in a fresh diaper and onesie.

"I know whatever it is you're going through, you'll get through it." She followed me into the room.

"Hopefully..." I sighed. "Can you just watch her while I take a shower?"

"Of course. Come on my favorite grandbaby." She lifted Salana up and walked out the room with her. I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped into the steamy shower and it felt so good shower without peaking out every thirty seconds to check on Salana.

I washed my body, allowing the soap to run all down. I let out a breath just thinking about everything that was going on at the moment.

After a good thirty minutes of my hot shower, I got out, drying my body off, and grabbed a big t shirt. I lotioned myself up and threw on the t-shirt. I tied on my drugs and walked over to my mother's room to grab Lana.

"Goodnight ma." I smiled.

"Goodnight baby. It feels so good to have you back in my presence." She smiled back and waved me off. I walked back into my room with Salana and laid in my bed with her. I turned on some TV real low as we both drifted off to sleep.