55

Jamir Reign

I woke up from the nap to a knock on my door. Cellie was still sleep so I crept downstairs. I opened the door to Juna and my Grandma.

"Jamir!" She jumped on me and gave me a hug.

"Damn, when y'all get here?!" I hugged her back. Man, I missed her crazy ass, it's been months.

"We decided to do a little pop up visit." My grandmother said. She walked in and took a few sniffs. "I see you still be smoking."

"Hell yeah I do." I laughed and put Juna down.

"You'll learn." She glared at me and Juna rolled her eyes.

"So, get me hip to all the tea in Arizona." She closed the door and went to sit on the couch.

"Ain't no tea." I laughed. "What the hell I look like talking about tea?"

"So no good news about you and Cellie?" She pouted.

"She actually is upstairs sleep."

"Ah! I knew y'all would get back together!" She squealed. "Cause those Cali girls had nothing on Cellie."

"Absolute trash, Jamir." My grandma added.

"Man, look, I was single and needed to mingle." I waved them off.

"What made yall get back together?" My grandmother questioned and a flashback of Cellie and I fucking in my car popped in my head.

"Uh, I love her, duh." I waved her off. "Anyways—"

"Juna?" Cellie walked down the stairs and Juna sprinted over to Cellie attacking her with a hug.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in so long!" Juna squealed. All this damn squealing, lord.

"Right! Look at you. You got so much older!" Cellie smiled at her which made me turn to look at Juna's appearance. Hell nah! My sister got weave in her hair and a crop top on?

"Juna, where the fuck is the rest of your shirt?"

"Jamir!" My grandmother shouted.

"I left it in California, dummy." Juna rolled her eyes and went to sit back on the couch. Cellie sat in the chair.

"Right..." I glared at her. "What y'all really in Arizona for?"

"It's a little family reunion going on here. I wanted to come down and show out with Juna. Hopefully you'll come." Grandma smiled.

"A reunion?" I scrunched my face up. "Man, Juna is not going to no reunion."

"And why not?" Grandma glared at me.

"Not one of them motherfuckers did anything to help me or Juna. I'm not about to sit around some fake ass motherfuckers." I waved her off.

"You still got that same shitty attitude." My grandmother shook her head. "Don't bring that negativity around your sister. They haven't seen Juna since the funeral."