21.

Cellie Meadows

"I honestly just think I acted out because of the alcohol..." I shrugged at Kya.

"Girl, I cannot believe you got out the damn car. You really think Jamir for going to let you walk home? You know how he feels about you."

"I know and I can't even believe I did that. I feel so bad. I know he was just looking out for me."

"Damn right, girl, I think he actually loves you. He just ain't want no dumbass nigga disrespecting his girl." Kya shrugged. "Don't let a bum nigga and your stank attitude come in between y'all's relationship."

This is honestly why I love Kya. She tells it to me straight up, no need to sugar-coat things at all. I did feel bad about the situation and I honestly think I hurt Jamir's feelings. He already battles enough and I'm over here causing more stress onto his life.

"Should I talk to him? We haven't talked since the party and that was like two days ago."

"You should've been talked to him girl! Yes you should talk to him." Kya shook her head. "But talk to him when you're ready, don't force it because it might ruin y'all relationship."

"Bet." I took note of that.

There was a moment of silence until Kya's phone dinged. She jumped up.

"So, I invited Ivy over because I think she's real cool. Is that cool?"

"Of course, I actually like Ivy. I wish we would've talked to her more in school but I mean there's always a first start somewhere." I smiled and Kya ran out the room to go answer the door.

Moments later her and Ivy came back into the room.

"Wassup Cellie." Ivy smiled.

"Hey girl." I smiled at her.

"Girl, your party was so much fun. Literally everyone was in that motherfucker." Kya laughed as she closed the door.

"Yeah, and you had all the liquor." I clapped it up and Ivy laughed.

"Girl, you know I had to show out for us. You only graduate high school once." Ivy pulled out her vape and hit it.

"Honestly, we should go to a club or something." Kya smiled. "We could dance on a few tables. Maybe even on some dudes." She winked.

"That would be lit as hell." Ivy popped her tongue.

"I don't know about the dancing with boys part. Jamir would kill my ass." That's really if we're still in a relationship...

"Nas would probably choke my ass." Kya clapped and laugh.

"Awe look at y'all in relationships while I'm still trying to figure shit out for myself."

"What you mean tryna figure shit out?" I asked.

"My sexuality...I definitely think I'm into girls." Ivy blushed. "And also guys but definitely girls too."

"So you're like, bisexual?" Kya asked.

"Maybe, but I'm still tryna learn the ropes and figure it out."