7.

Cellie Meadows

"So yall met two guys at this kickback and yall didn't even invite me?" Wanda questioned as we walked through the mall.

"Girl, it was sort of a last minute thing." Kya answered. I love Kya but I hated going places with Wanda because she's always in our business. You aint come, you AINT come. The event is over. See you at the NEXT one.

"Well, I'll definitely be at the next event." She rolled her eyes. "Cellie, why you so quiet?"

"Just thinking about things..." I lied.

"She thinking about Jamir." Kya teased.

"I'm not." I blushed from embarrassment. I do miss Jamir. I should definitely link with him again some time soon.

"Girl, what you should be thinking about is what you're wearing to prom!" Wanda directed us to a table at the food court and we sat down.

"You should definitely take Jamir." Kya hinted.

"What? No way! He's hella older than us..."

"He's not HELLA older...just a little older." Kya rolled her eyes, playfully.

"Older dudes have always been the move in my eyes." Wanda shrugged.

"And that's why you so damn grown now. Living the damn fast life." Kya rolled her eyes. I chuckled a little until I saw a group of boys walking our way. I rolled my eyes.

"Oop, looks like we got someone's attention." Wanda winked at Kya and I. Ugh, girl I do not want these dudes over here and in my damn face.

"Wassup, how yall? I'm Web." A tall, darkskin man with pretty teeth said.

"Web? We don't do street names, honey." Wanda snapped causing Kya to make a face.

"What you do then...?" The other friend said as he bit down on his lip. Gross.

"Yall was the girls at the kickback sitting with them bum ass niggas?" Web asked. Bum ass niggas? I know he ain't talking about my friend.

"Who a bum?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Where the lil bitch with the short hair? Aint she yall friend too?" One of the guys asked. Lil bitch? Out here disrespecting woman. Short hair... I don't know any girl with—OH—the girl that was fake all over Jamir.

"That girl don't hang with us." Kya spoke up.

"Damn for real? She was thugged out and her ass was fat as hell."

"I'm tryna figure out who the bum ass niggas we was quote-on-quote with." I looked at each nigga. It was four of they asses.

"Mane, you don't want no problems." A boy chuckled.

"Ugh, it's either you want our numbers or not!" Wanda snapped. Whew, Wanda sure do hate when the attention not on her.

"Mane whatever. I catch y'all around. Don't think i ain't being extra cautious of you, beautiful." Web eyed me hard to the point where I was gonna gag. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I definitely was gonna tell Jamir this shit.