22.

Jamir Reign

Here I am in the car with Boop, Nas, and Tee on the way to Ivy's pool party. Man, I'm already knowin Cellie gonna have on some shit that's gonna look good as fuck on her but I ain't giving in.

When we pulled up, it was hella cars parked outside her house and people walking to her backyard. We could hear the music from the street.

We all hopped out and walked to the back and of course the first person I see is Cellie in a thong bikini talking to Kya and Ivy. They were walking over to lawn chairs.

"There go your girl." Tee laughed. "Wearing that, you definitely gon give in, my boy." He walked off to a group of bitches.

"Man, don't listen to Tee ass. He always full of jokes. If you don't wanna talk to her ass, don't talk to her." Nas said to me.

"Man, both yall niggas acting like Ima stress over it the whole time. Ion care." I do care. I was lying like shit.

Kya and Cellie started walking our way while Boop walked off to sit by the pool.

"Nasir!" Kya hugged him and smiled.

"Wassup, you look good." He licked his lips at her and she smiled.

"Thank you." She winked. "Jamir, ain't you gonna say some to Cellie?"

I stood there silent.

"Wassup." I shrugged and looked around.

"Uh uh, you ain't gon play with my girl when she standing her looking good as hell in this bikini and sun." She spun Cellie around to show off the whole bikini. "If you ain't gon talk to her, they will." She pointed at some niggas that was staring at her.

"Man..." I started and just sighed. I grabbed Cellie's arm and walked into the house with her.

"You look good as hell..." I started.

"Thank you..." She sighed. "I'm sorry for acting stupid. I was drunk...and crossed."

"It's cool for real. I'm sorry too for bringing that shit up when you told me to cool out. Come here." I pulled her into a hug. Man, she prolly knew I couldn't stay mad at her.

"You just ain't want all them dudes staring at me." She joked as we parted.

"Hell yeah, you look good as hell. I want you with me, you make me look better." I shrugged.

"I thought you was gon stay mad at me forever." She rolled her eyes.

"I was trying to be mad but I...love you. And can't stay mad at someone I love." I bit my bottom lip at the thought of me telling her I love her. I do love her but this could go so many ways...

"I love you too Jamir...I really ain't want you mad at me." Her eyes got teary.

"Aye, don't cry...It was one minor situation. We good for real." I pecked her lips. "Let's go back outside?"

"Okay." She blinked her eyes and wiped the few tears that slipped out. We walked outside together to enjoy the party.

As soon as we walked outside they had some Pooh Shiesty playing, that lil Twerksum shit and y'all know how Cellie and Kya get.