26.

Jamir Reign

Cellie and Kya walked into Nas crib dressed tf up. Kya even had on a tiara.

"It's my fucking birthday and I want everyone to take a shot of patron for me before we go out!" Kya popped her tongue and held a patron bottle in the air. Cellie walked over and sat on the couch besides me. She kissed my cheek.

"Ard, only since it's your birthday." Nas got up and got some little shot glasses. Kya poured everyone a big ass shot.

"Damn, you ain't say we gotta take a big ass fucking shot." I laughed.

"It's just a little pre-game before we go in there and wild out. It's my fucking birthday, Jamir!" Kya handed Cellie her shot. Nas picked up his and I picked up mine.

"Y'all ready?" Cellie asked and everyone nodded, throwing the shot back.

"Yes! I feel good!" Kya cheesed. "Now let's go because I'm not standing in no long ass line with heels on."

"You not standing in no long ass line anyways, it's your birthday. Soon as we get there, we'll be in the motherfucker." Nas said.

I guess he had some tricks up his sleeve.

We all walked out to Nas's truck and got in. After everyone was settled, he headed towards the club.

"Play Megan for my best." Kya said to Nas. Nas handed her his phone and she played that shit from the other day.

"Hands on my knees shaking ass on my thot shit!" Kya and Cellie sang in unison.

"Y'all must've drank before y'all came over here." I shook my head.

"That's what I'm saying cause y'all cuttin up." Nas added.

"No, it's Kya's motherfucking birthday and we gon turn up for my best friend!" Cellie cleared.

"Ard, no need to yell." Nas laughed.

I looked at Cellie and she was cheesing hard as hell while singing this shit. I love when Cellie happy man.

"You look good." I rubbed her thigh and she blushed.

"Thank you, you do too." She looked me up and down. I ain't say one word because her looking me up and down like her gon get her fucked.

Nas pulled up to the club and parked his truck. Like Kya said, there was a long ass line to get in the motherfucker.

"Yesss! We here!" Kya yelled as she fixed her tiara.

We all got out the car and headed to the front.

Nas spoke to the guard privately for a couple seconds and we instantly got let in.

When we walked in, there was loud music, lights, and bodies everywhere. Nas walked us to a lil VIP section. I guess he really showin out for Kya.

"Awe, a VIP section for me?" Kya smiled at Nas and he nodded his head. We all sat in our area and Kya sat on Nas lap.

"We definitely gon dance." Cellie said to Kya and Kya nodded her head.