40

Jamir Reign

I pulled out and nutted all over her ass. My ass was tired and hot as hell. Fucking in my damn ride. I pulled my drawers and pants up, grabbed some napkins from my glove compartment, and wiped Cellie off. Once she was cleaned up, she put her dress back on.

"I'm sorry, Jamir." She leaned on my chest.

"For?"

Man see? I knew I wasn't bugging. It took her a while, we gave each other space, shit, we even been fucking other people. But, she finally understands she was in the wrong.

"For tweaking out that day, boo. I don't know like, I just felt overwhelmed with school coming closer and I really ain't know if it was our best interest. I didn't want nothing terrible to come between us. You not like these other dudes, you raw and I fucked allat shit up for us."

I looked down to see her letting out some tears. I definitely don't like when Cellie cries, that shit hurts my heart.

"We good, stop crying." I lifted her off of me and wiped her tears away.

"Oh shit! My phone! Oh my—" She looked around and saw it in the floor. She clicked it on to see multiple calls, text, and voice mails from that stupid ass nigga.

Before I fucked her, she wanted to put her phone on Do Not Disturb so nobody can interrupt.

"Fuck that nigga, I'll kill his ass." I looked at her.

"He'll kill my ass—"

"I wish he would touch you." I laughed. "Cellie, don't play them games with me."

"Please take me over there. I'll be in and out..." She looked at me and I sucked my teeth. I hopped back in the drivers seat and she hopped in the passenger seat. Once we was situated, I sped off.

"You know," I chuckled cause I was about to be funny. "You came like twenty times."

"No I didn't!" She blushed from embarrassment. "Jamir, stop playing right now."

"I'm not playing. All I heard was 'JaMiR I'm BoUtA cUm'." I snickered. "These other niggas must not know what the fuck they doing."

"They don't." She mumbled and I shook my head as I pulled up a house down from this dude's house.

"What's this nigga's name anyways?" I put the car in parked and looked at her.

"Darius." She unclicked her seat belt.

"I'm finna be right here. If anything goes crazy, just text me." I kissed her cheek and she got out the car.

I was not leaving Cellie's ass out this man's house but Cellie is very stubborn so I knew if I didn't take her here it would be a huge problem.

I watched her knock on the door and wait for a while at the door step before someone finally came out.

Cellie Meadows

"I been told your ass to be at my house. It's fucking midnight." Darius scrunched his face.

"Boop wanted us to stay a little longer." I lied.