54.

Five Months Later
Nas Dime

"You look so damn good." I rubbed on Kya's thigh as we laid up on my couch.

"Take everything off me." Kya bit down on her bottom lip.

"Man, you crazy as hell." I shook my head and leaned in but was interrupted by a bang on the door. "Who the fuck—" I got up and opened and opened the door to an officer turning me around.

"Nasir Dime, you're under arrest for possession of marijuana, cocaine, and possibly more illegal drugs. We've received an anonymous tip." The officer cuffed me and turned to his partner. "Bullet, search the house. Find anything that could be used as evidence."

"Got it." Bullet started searching the house.

"Man, I don't own any illegal drugs." I scrunched my face up lying.

"Y'all not searching shit without a warrant!" Kya jumped up and Bullet reached for his gun.

"Don't fucking shoot her!" I tried to break loose and the other officer grabbed me.

"Lemme see a warrant!" Kya crossed her arms and glared at the officer. "If not, get the fuck out!"

Bullet turned to the officer holding me.

"Don't be surprised if we come back with a warrant." The officer uncuffed me and laughed walking out with his partner. They slammed the door shut behind them.

"Listen, you need to stash all that fucking shit." Kya looked at me. "They might come back with a warrant."

Only thing I was concerned about was Kya.

"You good?" I looked at her. "You not shakin up?"

"Hell nah. Fuck them officers." She scrunched her face up. "Look at you, sweating." She rubbed my face.

"Cause man, my heart was pounding when he reached for that gun." I shook my head. I was not about to let some bitch ass officers take away one of the only people I love.

"I'm good, boo." She kissed my cheek. "They ain't gon take you to jail. Do what the fuck I'm telling you to do. Stash that shit somewhere. They don't need to find shit."

"I got you." I pulled her close by her waist.

"And what the fuck they mean anonymous tip?" Kya scrunched her face up.

"Probably that woman who thinks she my damn mother." I shook my head at the thought of that bullshit.

"Stop talking to her. Don't say no more shit to her." Kya mugged.

"I haven't talked to her since the last time we sat down together."

"Just, stay low, Nasir. I'm for real." She looked in my eyes and I nodded. She parted away and grabbed her bag, heading for the door.

"Where you going?" I raised a brow.

"Home, boo." She looked at me.

"No you not." I laughed. "You staying with me. Go head and text your auntie." She smiled and pulled out her phone to text her aunt.