24.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"Look at your knuckles, Bavana! I already told you to stop all that fighting!" My mom scoffed at me.

"She touched me first." I shrugged.

"And that's when you call the police. Stop putting your hands on people."

"I'm not calling no police! I can defend my damn self." I rolled my eyes at her.

"When you get locked up, don't call me."

"I assure you, I won't." I looked at my knuckles and they weren't THAT bad but they were definitely fucked up.

"I just want my sweet, little girl girl back." She sighed.

"Well, I'm far from little so you won't be seeing that." I shrugged as she put dinner down on the table. She put her plate down and sat across from me.

"At least you come home and have dinner with me. I do enjoy that." She smiled at me and I held a blank look.

I looked down and my plate which looked so good but I instantly felt sick.

"Mom, I can't eat this." I started breathing a little hard.

"Bavana, quit playing and eat your meal."

"I literally can't eat this. I'm just not hungry all of a sudden." I felt like I was going to throw up. "Just give me a moment..." I stood up and went to the bathroom, upstairs. Fuck, please don't do this to me right now.

I opened the toilet and started throwing up, viciously.

My head was spinning and my thoughts were running freely. I can't be sick. How the fuck would I be fucking sick!

And I know I'm not pregnant. Well, I think I'm not pregnant. It's no way I could be pregnant...

After I was done throwing up, I flushed the toilet and searched under my sink to find a pregnancy test. I was hoping for the best.

Jamir Reign

"Hands on knees shaking ass on my thot shit!" Cellie sang in my face as we drove to the mall. She had my music blasting with the windows down.

"Girl, turn this shit off my radio." I shook my head at her as I drove.

"Hell nah. Now Jamir, it's summer, you know I gotta be on my shit." She said as she turned the music down.

"On your thot shit?" I glanced at her and laughed.

"On my boo shit but the song is still valid." She shrugged and laughed with me. "Plus, she said you can be a hot girl with a boo."

"Yeah, yeah. I ain't bouta keep listening to Megan."

"Yes, you are! You not bouta keep listening to them rappers from Chicago and Memphis!"

"Shit, you trippin. You wasn't saying that shit when you was shaking your ass to the rapper from Memphis."

"Because that's one of his good songs."