56

Nasir Dime

"Aye look, just stay in the car, right quick? Ima be back." I pecked Kya's lip and she nodded. I hopped out and walked into my roots.

"Aye, look who it is. My little nigga Nas!" Oz dapped me up.

"Wassup, fuck nigga." I dapped him up and went to the couch to dap up the rest of these niggas. Bitches was staring at me but I ain't pay them no mind. "Aye so, you know that favor I was talking about?"

"Yeah, what you need?" Oz looked at me.

"I need to stash my shit here. Them feds been on my ass about some anonymous confession." I shook my head.

"I got you. You family." Oz dapped me up again as I handed him all my shit.

"Fuck, I know you got money." One of the girls eyed my shit.

"Don't let none of these bitches touch my shit, Oz." I mugged her.

"Ain't none of these hoes gon touch shit because they know they can't put they hands on nun except a nigga." He laughed.

"Ain't nobody finna touch that shit, sexy. Im tryna touch you." The girl walked over to me and I sucked my teeth.

"Bitch shut that shit up!" Oz hushed her. "Man, whatever you need, I got you. Just lemme know when the feds off your ass so I can hand your shit back to you."

The door opened and I turned to see Kya's crazy ass walking in. Man, I swear, I thought I told her ass to stay in the car?

"It was getting hot in there." Kya walked over to me. The dudes on the couch was eyeing her like crazy. Man, these niggas know what Im on.

"Who the fuck is that?" Oz mugged Kya.

"Aye chill. That's my girl. She cool." I looked at him and he nodded.

"Respect." He laughed.

"That's your girl, Nas?" One the dudes said. "Your pretty ass always pull the nice lookin ones while we got these broke hoes in here."

"Bitch, move." Kya mugged the girl near me. The girl walked over to the couch and mugged Kya.

"Ard, we gon dip. Appreciate you, Oz." I dapped him up and he dapped me up. I walked out with Kya infront of me so I could catch any nigga taking a damn glimpse. When we was out the spot, I looked at and shook my head.

"What?" Kya scrunched her face up.

"I told you to stay in the car. Them niggas be tryna shoot anybody they don't know." I opened the door for her and she got in. I went to the other side and hopped in.

"I know, but it got real hot. You know how it is in Arizona. I was finna melt, baby." She pouted and I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah..." I pulled off back to my crib.

"You know who I haven't seen?" Kya looked over at me.

"Who?"

"Cellie. We should go to Jamir's house!" She cheesed.

"Whatever you want princess." I laughed and she sucked her teeth.