18.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

I walked into the party and immediately walked to the kitchen. I poured me a cup and started drinking. I didn't even know if Jamir and em was here.

"Damn Boop, the ass looks good." Ivy walked over and sat on the counter.

"Always gotta show off my greatest assets." I winked and she laughed.

"Why'd you come so late? I thought I would've seen you earlier."

"I was caught up in some bullshit but I'm definitely here now."

"You wanna talk about it?" Ivy asked and quite frankly I didn't wanna talk about it but I did have something else on my mind...

Jamir Reign

I wasn't feeling the party anymore. I was getting a little tired especially since it was almost 2AM.

"When you tryna leave this joint?" I asked Cellie. We was standing in a corner together while Nas and Kya went else where.

"I don't know, why? Are you okay?" She turned to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm good. A lil tired, that's all." I shrugged.

"We can leave in a lil bit. Okay?" She leaned in and started kissing me. I gripped her waist as we was making out. This lil girl a freak, mannn.

When we broke from the kiss, she removed the gloss from my lips.

"I can spend the night?" She cheesed at me knowing I was gon say yes.

"Of course, girl." I pulled her into a little hug.

Kya Ford

"Do you like me?" I blurted out in the passenger seat of Nas car as we was smoking. He wanted to get away from all the bumping into eachother shit and I ain't blame him.

But, I definitely do feel some for Nas so I'm hoping he feels something for me and it's more than just my pussy...

"Fuck yea. Why you think I been with you this whole night?" He took some pulls from the jay and passed it to me.

"I was just making sure, cause I like you too." I took some pulls from the jay and smiled at him as he looked over at me.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"No way, we just did that..." I looked over at Ivy as she put her shirt on.

"Girl fuck it, we only live once." She came over and tongue kissed me. I kissed her back. Now I know I done got myself into a little situation but while it's lasting, I actually really enjoyed it. Like really enjoyed it...

"We only live once..." I broke away from the kiss. Ugh, my ma would kill me if she ever found out and then I'd have to kill her homophobic ass. As much as I like dick, I might like coochie too...

"Ima step back downstairs, you good? Or do you wanna come with me?" Ivy smirked.

"I'm actually gonna head out before my mom tries to freak out about nothing." I quickly put on my clothes.