32.

Nasir Dime

"Tell me about your other relationships." Kya said as I rubbed on her thighs. We was sitting on my couch watching a movie.

"Like what?" I looked at her.

"Like why you not still in them."

"Cause I'm with you." I laughed and she joined in.

"I'm for real Nas. I wanna know." She rolled her eyes, playfully.

"Some of y'all girls be grimey. They was just on some grimey shit. It's not much to explain but that shit just not me." I shook my head. I've been in about three relationships my whole life. It's always good in the beginning till bitches start acting psychotic.

"I'll leave it at that then." Kya shrugged.

"What about you?"

"I don't do relationships. Niggas always seen me for one thing and that's my pussy. It's partially my fault too but I've just always wanted to be loved, honestly." All I could think about was daddy issues. I ain't downing Kya or nun, I fuck with her but that's what it seems like she got.

"Look, I want us to last but even if we don't, you smart as hell, funny, and gorgeous. Don't be giving shit up because you wanna be loved. Be yourself and if they don't appreciate that shit, they can kick rocks. I definitely appreciate that shit." I leaned over and pecked her lips.

"I got you boo." She smiled.

Now I definitely understand why Jamir said it's a good type of crazy that we just met them.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"I wish my wife looked as gorgeous as you." A drunk dude at the bar said.

"Awe, thank you." I smiled at him. Nigga fuck your wife, give me some fucking money.

"Have a drink with me." He smiled. "It's on me."

"I—." I paused and thought for a moment. "I'm not allowed to drink on the job."

"Just one drink."

"I don't really drink."

"What type of pussy shit is that? Come on. Just one little drink won't hurt."

I was getting annoyed too quick but I had to remember this is my job.

"I'm good, drink one for me." I winked at him and poured him a shot of tequila. I slid it over to him.

"You damn right I will!" He threw the shot back. "Do you do private dances?"

"I actually don't since I'm not a dancer..."

"With a body like that...I'd pay millions for you to dance on me, privately." He winked.

"She said she doesn't dance." Stacy came over and mugged him.

"I wasn't talking to you, bitch!" He jumped up and grabbed her.

"What the fuck!" Jane ran over trying to pull him off but he had a good grip. I grabbed his head and started hitting his ass.