30.

1 week later
Jamir Reign

I was on the plane with Cellie to California. I was happy as hell her mother let her come with me. Juna and Cellie are the two people in my life who I truly love, obviously the gang but Juna and Cellie come before the gang.

Shit, some days I be wishing my mother was alive to meet Cellie and see the type of person she is. Although my mother was a druggy, she loved her kids with all her heart. She never tried to sell me or Juna and she definitely didn't want us to be around when she was buying or doing drugs.

I be wondering what would've happened that night if she didn't overdosed and if she was just in a coma for a few days. How would life be for me?

"You good, Jamir?" Cellie asked, breaking me outta my thoughts.

"I'm good, was just thinking." I turned and looked at her.

"What you thinking about, boo?"

"How we finna tour the hell outta Cali." I laughed. I know I need to stop lying to Cellie about my thoughts but I can't help it. She has one of the most perfect lives and I don't wanna intrude her perfection with my shitty ass past.

"I know, I'm excited. I've never even been to California before. I've been to a lot of places but not California." She shook her head. "I wanna take some pictures so I can send them to Kya."

"I can take pictures of you. Do a lil photo shoot. You can be my personal model." I bit my bottom lip and rubbed her thigh.

"I can definitely do that." She winked.

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing please." The pilot said throughout the speaker.

"Damn, we here already." I said, looking out the window.

"It was only an hour something flight, Jamir." Cellie giggled.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"Looks like you're about 11 weeks pregnant?" The doctor said. "I'm surprised you didn't experience symptoms sooner such as more vomiting, nausea, missed period, etc. You have a really strong system there."

"I haven't thrown up that much but I have been craving lots of junk food." I confessed. "I also didn't know I was pregnant so I was smoking weed but after I took a test, I instantly stopped."

"That's the best way to go, Ms. Brown. I'm glad you stopped because marijuana can have many different affects on the baby. As far as the junk food, try to cut down. You want to eat healthy items for the baby. The baby needs nutrients. The items you eat go straight to the baby, be mindful." She smiled at me.

"So, no more junk food at all, right?" Rylo asked.

"Not necessarily. Just try to cut down. Junk food every now and again is fine. Don't go to crazy on her because she is pregnant and will experience some interesting cravings. Bare with her. It's a blessing at the end."

"Yes ma'am. Sounds like a plan." Rylo looked at me and back at the doctor. This nigga bet not start clocking me because some bitch with a degree told me to cut back junk food. I'll kill both they asses.

She wiped my belly and Rylo helped me off the stand.

"This is going to be full of different paths. Some positive and some negative. I'm so excited to be on this journey with you, Ms. Brown. I hope you both enjoy the rest of your day." She grabbed her clip board and left the room.