25.

Cellie Meadows

"Everyone give it the fuck up cause a bitch is 18!" Kya twerked and I laughed.

"Go off!! Yes ma'am!" I hyped her up.

"Bitch, we going to what? Someone's club tonight, period." Kya did the period motion with her hand.

"Girl, we finna have so much fun." Just thinking about it I was excited to go to the club. Plus it was just gon be me, her, Nas, and Jamir.

"Girl, you already know Ima pull out the tiara. I need free drinks. I don't got a fake ID for nun!" Kya showed her fake ID and I laughed. I had one too but me and Kya never been to a club before, therefore we never really used them.

"You gon invite Wanda?" I made a messy face and Kya rolled her eyes.

"I'm not inviting that bitch, I love her but she always tryna start drama or she want the attention on her. I ain't dealing with that shit tonight."

"I don't blame you." I shook my head. "She is very messy. But, lemme see your outfit you been stressing about."

"Girl yes, I haven't even showed you yet." She pulled out a dress that had hella cut offs so I know my girl gon be showing skin and some heels. "Big purr bitch!"

"Oop, Nas gon want to take that shit right off you." I giggled.

"As he should. Ima bad bitch." Kya flipped her fresh new weave. "But the plan is to meet at Nas house because he finna drive us all there."

"Sounds good." I smiled. "Ima head out so I can plan what Ima wear. Gotta match your fly."

"Of course, see you tonight, best." I stood up and Kya gave me a hug before I left out the room.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

"Mom, I have some really important to tell you." I came down the stairs into the living room where she was sitting on the couch.

"What is it?" She paused her TV show to put all her attention on me which made me a little more anxious.

"The other night when I couldn't eat dinner...I went to take a pregnancy test because I knew something wasn't right. I found out I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant? Bavana!" My mom gasped.

"Yes I'm pregnant and I wanna keep my baby." I sat down next to her and she stared at me for a moment then cracked a smile.

"This might be good for you." She paused before continuing. "You've been through a lot and you've been blessed with a child. Many women cannot have children or even get pregnant."

"I understand which is why I decided to keep the baby." I smiled. This could've went terribly but it actually went good.

"You need to start applying for jobs." She glared at me. "I'm not going to be able to take care of this baby. You are."

"Which is why I got a job as a bottle girl at a club."

"A bottle girl? Bavana you cannot be serious."