9.

Bavana Brown (Boop)

I was now laying in Rylo's bed at his apartment. I don't even know how we ended up in here.

"I ain't think you was gonna be on allat, Bavana."

"Uh uh, no, do not start." I looked up at him from his chest.

"Shhh, you good when you with me." He pulled me closer and I smiled.

I've never been treated with so much care, this felt so good.

"You staying this night?"

"You want me to stay the night?" I looked up at the clock on the wall and it was going on 1 AM.

"Of course, that's why I'm holding you tight." He chuckled. Ugh, I guess no one needs to know where I am tonight.

I smiled and closed my eyes to fall asleep.

Jamir Reign

The next morning, I woke up early to wake Juna up. When I walked down the hall, she was already up, brushing her teeth for school.

"I'm glad you care about your education just as much as I do." I chuckled, leaning on the door frame.

"Yeah yeah, somebody wanted to meet up today to walk me to school."

"Who?" I raised an eyebrow.

I know she ain't about to say no—

"This boy."

Awe hell nah. A boy is walking my little sister to school?

"A boy? What boy?"

"This boy named Nick in my grade. He's cool, Jamir." She rolled her eyes and went into her room to pack her school bag. I followed her.

"How old is he?"

"Thirteen."

"And you're twelve."

"Jamir, chill. We're friends and we've been sending tik toks to each other for a while now. I promise it's nothing crazy."

She's right. Juna would never mess with no lame.

"Ard, lemme walk you out so I can see em."

"Jamir, no." She grabbed her bag and left quickly. All I heard was the door close.

My little sister growing up mane and I don't even wanna believe that shit.

I walked back to my room and laid down, letting sleep takeover cause a nigga was still tired.

Cellie Meadows

"How's things going with Jamir?" Kya asked as we walked into our school building.

"We've just been hanging out. I've been hanging around his little sister too. She's so sweet."

"Girl, you definitely like him." She giggled as we headed towards her locker.