13.

Jamir Reign

"See baby? You was tryna be boring, it was just a little quickie." Cellie kissed my cheek as she slurred her words.

She was drunk and I was not gonna let her go home like this.

"I see, put your clothes on so we can step out." I had already got dressed but she was too smiley and giggly.

"But I like it better like this..." She posed for me and I laughed.

"Tomorrow, when I tell you all the shit you did, you're gonna laugh and not even believe yourself." I helped her put her clothes on and we dipped out the room towards Nas and Kya.

"Whoa, best your hair." Kya's eyes got wide. "Excuse her, Jamir. She gets a little freaky with her liquor..."

"It's cool, she good."

"I'm getting ready to step. You ready?" Nas asked.

"Yeah, but Ima bring her back to my crib. Aye, Kya, tell her mom she with you."

"Of course, it's already been done." She winked as Tee and Ivy headed back our way.

"Oh damn Ivy, that's you? You look so good!" Kya smiled.

"Thanks babe, you look good too. I didn't get to talk to you much but I talked to Cellie, when she was sober." Kya and her shared a laugh.

"Yeah, we should definitely talk more. Of course when Cellie's more sober. We can hang out afterschool or sum..."

"Aye nigga, we finna dip." Nas dapped Tee up.

"Ard, I'm finna stay here with Ivy. Y'all be safe though." Tee dapped me up and waved off Kya and Cellie.

"Bye yall, be safe." Ivy waved and walked off with Tee.

Nas, Kya, Cellie and I headed towards Nas truck.

Cellie Meadows

I woke up the next morning and instantly noticed this wasn't my room or Kya's.

The room looked familiar though and I rolled over to see Jamir with his arm around my waist.

He looked so cute...

Pause...

How the fuck did I even get here?

My mother's going to kill my ass!

Wait.

I know Kya has my back so I shouldn't even be worried. I shook Jamir lightly to wake him up.

He wouldn't budge.

"Jamir...wake up..." I shook him a little harder and he opened his eyes.

"Hmm?" He said sleepily.

"How did I get here?" I pouted a little.

He then sat up and rubbed his face a little, "Last night, you got drunk and was on some wild shit. I just brought you back here so you could be safer. I wanted you here with me."