Quick Author's Note

OH MY GOD. I thought this book was a flop but lord! Y'all have been voting like crazy. Each day I'm #1-3 for a different tag and I just want to thank you all for taking time out your day to vote, comment, or read my book.

I honestly like this book way more than my first one. I feel like having Jamir as the main character with so much pain is different and having Boop rise from a PICK ME bitch to a mother figure is a drastic change.

I did notice how you all wanted more POV's of Boop so I've been trying to change up the book a little to have more of her in it. As you can tell, Boop has experienced a lot of pain throughout these 30+ chapters. Starting off with constant rejection from Jamir, being seen as a beautiful body instead of a person, her drug abuse, difficult relationship with her mother, outed by her "boyfriend", molested/sexually abused, and she is now a soon-to-be mother.

Also, I do not put trigger warnings on my chapters! If that offends you, I do apologize but i'm real life, these situations occur and there aren't any trigger warnings. In real books, there aren't any trigger warnings so in my book there won't be any.

If you're keeping up, in one of the chapters, I talked about Cellie's relationship with her mom. Cellie is the complete opposite of Boop starting off with, she's not from the hood, stabled background, two loving parents, and a great relationship with her mother. Obviously, Cellie doesn't struggle at all.

I just love how Boop and Cellie have two completely opposite lives and personalities.

I'm trying to give Nas more POV's but it's a little hard since I haven't quite developed a storyline for him yet.

Please continue to comment because I do read all the comments.

I'm also sorry I'm updating so slow, it's hard for me to type with nails on since I haven't had them on for a year plus now. I'm trying though!

Love you all :) Thank you!