39.

8 Months Later
Jamir Reign

"You big as hell, girl." I walked over to hug Boop and I dapped up Rylo.

I placed her gifts on the table. Her baby shower had a decent turn out. I looked around and aint see her mom so I know she feeling good about that.

"She finna be out soon. She taking up way too damn space." Boop shook her head. Yall heard her right. Little Boop is having a baby girl.

"Ima miss her pregnant ass mood swings." Rylo chuckled.

"Stop lyin!" Boop sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"Now you gon get the real hoodass Boop back." I chuckled and Rylo nodded in agreement.

"Man, fuck yall." Boop laughed. "Yall always playing with me." She waved us off.

"Aye, Jamir!" A voice called out and I turned to see Tee and Nas standing in a corner. I walked over to them.

"Wassup my boy, what you been doing? Haven't seen your ass in like two months." Tee dapped me up and I then dapped Nas up.

"Shit, been in Cali." I shrugged.

"Awe shit, don't tell me you one of them Cali niggas now." Nas shook his head.

"Man hell nah. I'm still Arizona as hell." I laughed and they joined in.

"Awe shit, look who just walked in." Tee motioned his head at the door and I turned to see Cellie and Kya walking in.

I haven't talked to Cellie since our last argument and I ain't really think she was gonna be at this baby shower since her and Boop don't talk like that. Maybe she was Kya's plus one?

"When's the last time you talked to her?" Nas asked.

"Shit, months ago. After Boop talked to me at the cemetery, I ain't hit her up and she ain't hit me up. I guess she living life in college."

"I heard she been in her books like a motherfucker." Nas shrugged. "Kya tell me everything. But I also heard, she's been chilling with some goofy dude at her college."

"That's good for her." I nodded my head.

"Oop, they coming over here." Tee's eyes got wide.

"Man, look like you got some damn sense." Nas shook his head as Kya and Cellie approached us.

"Hey yall." Kya smiled at all of us as Cellie stayed quiet.

"Wassup." Nas kissed her cheek and she smiled. Fuck they Beyoncé and Jay?

"Wassup Kya."

"Sup." I mumbled.

"Jamir don't be rude. I haven't seen you in mad long. Where you been?" Kya turned to me.

"Been here and there. Traveling back and forth from Arizona and Cali." I shrugged.

"Cellie, you gon act fake like that?" Tee scrunched his face up.