38.

Jamir Reign

"Fuck that girl bruh!" I mugged Nas. "Every time I'm doing fucking good, something always comes and fucks that shit up!"

"Jamir, I known you for years. You gotta calm the fuck down." Nas shook his head. "I get that shit though. You think she acting out for no reason."

"She is acting out for no reason. I asked her for a baby, she ain't want one and that's fine! I wasn't tryna pressure her ass but she kept going about her fucking planned out life." I shook my head. "Ain't nobody tryna hear that bullshit bruh."

I was hurt as hell because I definitely did just lose a girl I fucking love because she want to act crazy.

"And I agree, but you know how these girls is. And she young, she don't know much." Nas chuckled and I glared at him.

"I ain't laughing, nigga. This shit is, man, this shit is fucking crazy and I'm about to say fuck this shit." I shrugged. "Ima get high as shit—actually fuck that shit, we finna go to somebody's fucking party and Ima get fucked up."

"That's what the fucking Jamir I've known since we was kids." Nas rubbed his hands like birdman. "But, my good angel telling me it might bring more tension between you and Cellie."

"Fuck her. I ain't gon say too much because you still fucking with Kya and I respect that for you but as far as Cellie, hell nah."

"So fuck you gon think Kya gon say when I tell her I'm hanging out with your ass tonight?"

"She shouldn't say shit. We niggas, we do that." I rubbed my face. "Ain't nobody saying you gotta mess with a bitch there."

Cellie Meadows

"He what?!" Kya scrunched her face up.

"He asked for a fucking baby and got mad because I got my life planned out for my fucking self." My leg was shaking cause I was pissed as hell.

"Girl fuck Jamir since he wanna act like a bitch." Kya rolled her eyes.

"Fuck all these niggas. I'm done with this relationship shit, I swear." I stood up and paced around the room. "The last thing I wanna see is him."

"And Ima make sure of that!" Kya had a guilty look on her face. "But what if I see him? Cause you gotta remember I fuck with Nasir."

"Girl, and that's fine. Just don't be up in his face talking to him because we don't fuck with that dude."  I shook my head at my behavior. I don't even get this heated or curse this much but he got me there for real.

"I won't, girl. It's fuck Jamir from now on." Kya reassured me. "But I'm about to go home, my aunt been blowing me up. Call me if you need some more support, best."

"Of course, Kya. Thank you for coming over." I stood up and hugged her. She hugged me back, grabbed her things, and dipped.

Jamir Reign

"I just think—" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Bruh, who in the fuck is that?"

"Prolly some money." Nas chuckled. "You know I gotta get these drugs up off me per usual." He stood up and walked over to the door. He opened it to Kya and she stormed in, glaring at me.