23.

Jamir Reign

"So you overdosed on drugs and didn't wanna tell anybody?" Nas questioned.

I was pissed as hell. We brought Boop into the house so the four of us could talk to her. Of course we had to get Tee's big nasty ass to come in.

"I just didn't wanna cause stress on y'all. I was going through some things, y'all..." Boop sighed. "I'm real sorry and I definitely didn't want y'all to find out this way. I swear I didn't."

"Why was you fucking with Rylo if he used to sell you the drugs?" Tee raised an eyebrow.

"He used to be so sweet to me. I don't know what the fuck happened today. Ever since I said i'm bout Maddie sum flipped in him."

"Cause that bitch Maddie crazy. She got all these niggas head over heels for her." Nas turned to Tee. "Specially yo ass."

"I ain't head over heels for no one." Tee scrunched his face up.

"Yeah ard." Nas scoffed.

There's definitely tension between Nas and Tee. I been feeling it ever since Maddie pulled that shit on Boop. Although Nas and Boop argue like hell, they like siblings. They love each other to death and honestly, they wouldn't want it any other way.

"Y'all don't fight. It's my fault I ain't tell y'all. I'm real sorry but I'm clean now. It's been a year..." Boop smiled.

"At least you clean, that's all that matters, Boop." I shrugged.

Cellie Meadows

"So Boop has a boyfriend?" Ivy asked.

"HAD." Kya emphasized.

I hit Kya as a sign to stop talking and she rolled her eyes.

"So I was just a rebound?" Ivy pouted.

"No, Ivy. You're not a rebound. I'm sure she likes you." I assured.

"I mean Ivy, all y'all did was fuck. You should try to talk to her and get to know her if you want to be more than a rebound." Kya shrugged. I nodded my head in agreement.

It was better words to use but Kya's very blunt and I do agree with her.

"Y'all right. I don't even know why I was pouting. I should definitely get to know her more."

"Yes girl, we don't pout. Hold your chin high as fuck." Kya rubbed Ivy's back.

All this shit was giving me a headache. I literally couldn't even believed Rylo tried to talk to me knowing Boop was here. I know he saw her ass. I mean who could miss her, she be looking good as fuck.

"I know Boop pissed though. Everyone in this motherfucker heard her spazzing." Ivy giggled.

"Shit, I know she gon try and fight that nigga." Kya shook her head.

"I don't blame her!" I looked at them. "He stood there and told all her damn business."

I looked over to see Jamir, Nas, Tee, and Boop walking towards us.

"You good?" Ivy asked Boop once they approached us.

"Hell nah. I swear, Ima really end up going to jail after this. I'm so fucking mad." She bit down on her lip.

"You not doing shit, leave that shit up to us." Nas shoved her playfully.

"Nah, fuck that cause Ima kill him with my fucking fist." Boop scoffed.

"And I'll be right there to record the whole thing!" Kya jumped up and I shook my head laughing.

"And here this bitch go!" Boop saw Maddie out the corner of her eye as she walked into the pool party with a bright blue triangle bikini and some booty shorts. She had some big ass sunglasses on. She approached us and laughed.

"Why ain't your stupid ass locked the fuck up yet?" Maddie laughed at Boop.

"Bitch, don't try me. Not infront of all these people. I'll embarrass your little ass." Boop stood infront of her.

"Little? Bitch you smaller than me!" Maddie laughed again.

"Smaller than you in fucking height bitch but how a bitch so small and I got you going to the fucking feds?" Boop laughed.

"Awe shit..." Kya said under her breath.

"Bitch don't fucking laugh at me!" Maddie shoved Boop and Boop started hitting her in her face.

"Stupid bitch!" Boop knocked her to the ground and kept hitting her, making her sunglasses break. "Don't ever put your fucking hands on me." Boop dragged her and everyone at the party came over to watch.

"Aye! That's enough!" Tee pulled Boop off Maddie and Boop rolled her eyes.

"Dumb stupid bitch. It seems like you enjoy getting your ass whooped!" Boop hollered. "Tell that police you put your nasty ass hands on me first, dumb bitch!"

"Bitch, you ain't even give me a chance to hit your ass back!" Maddie stood up, grabbing her broken glasses.

"Bitch she gave you the chance after you fucking shoved her!" Ivy said.

"Should've known your dumbass was gonna get it." Kya added.

"Bitch don't talk to me because I don't even know your ass!" Maddie said to Kya and Kya jumped up quick.

"Watch your motherfucking mouth bitch because I'm not Wanda!" Kya crossed her arms.

"Kya, chill, don't do this here." I said and Kya was not playing, she was in go mode. Maddie come up in this bitch and wanna fight everybody.

"Fuck Wan—"

"Shut up, bitch." Kya smacked her before she could finish the sentence and then they started fighting. This shit was a ghetto MESS.

Kya tagged her multiple times in her face and slammed her in the ground. And this ground was motherfuckin CONCRETE.

Kya sat back down and scoffed at Maddie struggling on the ground.

"Y'all bitches is GHETTO. I come in here and got all you hoes fucking mad!" Maddie stood up again and laughed. "Ima come back for all y'all's asses. I can't even enjoy a fucking pool party without hoes hitting me!" Maddie walked out the party and everyone attended back to what they was doing.

"That bitch better recognize." Kya rolled her eyes.

"Exactly! I don't understand why that hoe enjoys getting her fucking ass beat!" Boop agreed.

"Let's just try to enjoy the rest of my party without any fighting?" Ivy begged.

"Whatever. Just know if that hoe keep coming around me, talking that bullshit, Ima kill her ass. I can't believe she put her grimey ass hands on me!" Boop sat down next to Ivy.

Well, that's one way to kick off the summer.