15.

Cellie Meadows

It was the night before graduation and I had just got home from Kya's house. I unlocked the door to my front door to see all the lights off in the house. I was confused as hell. I flipped them on.

"Surprise, baby girl!" My dad was standing before my eyes.

"Daddy!" I ran snd gave him a huge hug. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too baby girl." He hugged me tighter.

"Does this mean you'll be at my graduation?!" I pulled from the hug squealing.

"Yes baby girl, but I have to leave right afterwards. It was hard to get here but anything for my baby girl of course." He smiled at me.

I wanted him to stay longer, of course but at least he'll be attending my graduation.

"You have to meet my best friend, Kya!" I smiled.

"Ah yes, Kya." My mom walked out with a smile. "You must meet Kya's crazy self."

"She helped me through the rest of high school. You have to meet Jamir too!"

"Jamir?" He scrunched his face up.

"Yes, Cellie's been seeing this guy named Jamir. I haven't even met him yet." My mother said.

"He'll be at the ceremony tomorrow. I'm so excited. No way you're here right now!"

"Yes and I heard you're graduating at the top of your class. I'm very proud of you, Cellie." He hugged me again and I hugged him back. I was so fucking happy. Words couldn't even explain.

Kya Ford

"You coming to my graduation tomorrow?" I looked over at Nas. We had just pulled up to a drive-in movie.

"You know Ima be there for you. Shit, you real cool, girl." He smiled at me.

"Just making sure. Some of you niggas be faking." I rolled my eyes.

"I ain't some of these niggas. I'll be there to see you walk across the stage." He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"It was real nice of you to take me to this drive-in movie. I ain't ever been to one of these before." I smiled.

"That's why I did it. Gotta do some outta the box shit for someone like you." I blushed but a knock on the window interrupted me. I turned to look at it and it was some nigga in a ski-mask pointing a gun.

"The fuck, Nas?!" My eyes got big.

"Get the fuck out the car before I snatch yall asses out the motherfucking car!" The nigga yelled.

Nas got out the car and locked the doors. He took his gun out and pointed it at the guy in the ski-mask.

I looked through the window to see what was goin on.

"You can either get the fuck from around me and her or I can make you get the fuck from around us." Nas said, sternly. "Cause I know your gun fake." He knocked the gun out the guys hand and snatched it quickly. The boy in the ski mask ran.

Nas got back in the car and locked the doors.

"The fuck was that about?" I looked at him.

"Bitch niggas tryna get up on the wrong nigga. I don't play them silly ass games." Nas shrugged.

I was taken back by the event that just happened but definitely not scared. Where I used to live, shit like that happened all the time especially since my dad sold drugs.

"Let's just enjoy our time together and watch the movie." I smiled and he nodded in agreement.

Jamir Reign

"Too bad Nas missing out on this tonight. This that real good shit." Tee took a hit, inhaled and then exhaled. Yup, we was getting high as shit off za tonight.

"It's weird since Nas isn't here..." Boop shrugged.

"What you mean? Cause y'all ain't beefin over nothing?" I chuckled.

"Maybe. Where he at anyways?"

"He took Kya onna date." Tee passed the jay to Boop.

"Nasir took Kya on a date? Since when does Nas do dates?" Boop took the jay and hit it.

"Since he met Kya." I shrugged. I mean, Nas been a little head over heels for Kya. Not like me but he's been showing her some affection. Hopefully it's not just for her pussy.

"I'm proud of him." Boop cheesed.

"Shit, everyone boo'd up except me." Tee sighed.

"Nigga, you used to be the main one boo'd up with that crazy ass bitch. You need a break anyways." I scrunched my face at him as Boop passed me the jay.

"The only thing I need a break from is Maddie. Other than that, I'm on a game mode. Like that girl Ivy is a fucking freak. I'm tryna get real nasty with her ass." He rubbed his hands like birdman and Boop rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Tee. I hope Nas actually settles down with Kya. It'll be a cute little change for him. Plus, she Nas's type. Out going and firey."

"Same shit I said at that party last night. She got on the balcony and gave a shout out to Cellie. She a real ride or die friend." I hit the jay a couple times before passing it to Tee.

"I ain't know she did allat. Damn." Boop giggled. "I needa be her friend."

"No because you don't need to corrupt her ass. Stay the hell away from both them girls." Tee mugged her.

"What you mean corrupt? I'm literally so nice." Boop mugged him back.

"Damn, I would think since Nas ain't here it'd be no arguing but look yall two, ARGUING." I shook my head. "I gotta find me some new friends."

"Nigga what?" Tee and Boop said in unison.

"I'm fucking with y'all." I laughed at their faces. I just be playing with they asses so they can stop allat bickering.

"Well, I'm bouta step because I know you're seeing Cellie graduate tomorrow morning." Boop stood up and smiled at me. "So proud of you, Jamir."

"Thanks Boop." I guess she's proud that I care about Cellie? I don't know...

"I'll give you a ride." Tee stood up, dapped me up, and they both left out.

I went to my room and laid in my bed letting sleep take over me.