The crowed was suprise on behalf of the kindness and heart-warming of the king.

"There's enough prepared. Don't rush and line up! "He ordered.

Suddenly they slowly prasing their king as they show their respectful thank you at the military police who's distributing the goods.

"As expected from Y/n's father, how generosity "Sasha expressed her respect.

"That means they have that much to spread around, humans are weak when tempted by food" I nonchantly said, Walking ahead of them as they keep on following.

"Don't be mean Captain, your lucky Y/n's father is the king and he treated you as his own son.WAHH TALK ABOUT LUCKY!" Sasha implied.

I only stayed quiet along the way, letting sasha wonder around her little fantasy world. Then Suddenly, I sense of urge that something is coming this way. I quickly snap my head behind warning my team.

"Be careful, from the back! "I exclaimed.

There i spotted a running carriage heading towards us. We act swiftly, getting out of the way as the carriage ran pass through us. soon notice that jean and historia aren't here. They tackled them down, holding their body so that they can't excape.

"Ar-..no Eren and Y/n, they're kidnapped again!OH NO! "Sasha dramatically shouted, acting if it's really was Y/n and eren.

Mikasa immediately ran and catch up to them while we road our 3DM's. After not quite long, we arrived at a abandoned warhouse. Mikasa went back up on the rooftop after checking what's inside.

"How's it going inside?" I asked.

"Armin's disguise might get discovered if we don't hurry and i feel bad for him too" Mikasa confessed.

"Is that so" All i could say right now.

I'm not good at talking to mikasa ever since after i found out she's my long lost sister for many years. Previously, when mikasa joined the survey corps, i found her file and saw she has our last name. Then coincidencely we bumb into each other and i immediately asked her who's her relatives.

She was hesitated but eventually told me her mom and dad last name's and then it hits me. Her mom is my mom's older sister because on what i remember they both have the same eyes and a little similarity's.

"How's your leg?" Mikasa started off with a small question.

"Suprisingly, it can move. Not bad. More importantly,those lowlifes, they're just amateurs, why their using them?" I mumbled.

"I think you guys can deal with the rest, i'll go to Eren's and Y/n's place. For now, once you've subdued them, we'll rendezvous" I said assured.

"Roger"

I stopped my track before turning my gaze to mikasa.

"And one more thing, i'll say this for precaution, tell this to armin and the others too" I adviced.

After telling her those wordly advice, i immediately blast my gear and find my other cadet. Arriving not to late, hiding myself beside the bricked chimney.

"How is it?" I asked. Her gaze went back to the crowed .

"Other than the streets being packed, there's nothing irregular, we'll arrive at lodging house of commander pixis shortly..how's the double plan?"She rationally asked.

I calmly respond "It worked". She turn her gaze towards me with an confused look.

"But your face doesn't seem like you're happy about it" She Admitted.