72. All is Found

Yozora's POV

June kicked a chair in the foreground and sat down and began to drink her tea.

"Hey, I remember her!" Sokka exclaimed. "She helped you attack us!"

Zuko walked forward with a calm look on his face, "Yup. Back in the good old days."

"Oh great. It's Prince Pouty. Where's your creepy grandpa?" June asked.

"He's my uncle. And he's not here." Zuko said simply.

June looked from Katara to Zuko, "I see you worked things out with your girlfriend." she said smirking. I glared at her and crossed my arms.

Zuko and Katara who were flustered and embarrassed, looking at each other as they speak,

"I'm not his girlfriend!/She's not my girlfriend!" the two of them said angrily at the same time.

Zuko scooted over to me and grabbed me by the waist, "I'm actually going to marry her." he held me securely.

I blushed at his words and became flustered, "Wait— We are?"

"Okay, okay. Sheesh. I was only teasing. So what do you want?" June said cutting me off.

Zuko cleared his throat, "I need your help finding the Avatar."

I snapped my neck at her and grabbed him by the ear, "I told you not to look for him already. I'm positive he's okay where he is." I said seriously. "It's better if we look for Iroh first, don't you think?" I said in a softer voice while holding his scare side of his face.

His eyes softened and sighed, "I guess so. I'm having faith in you, okay?" he smiled.

I giggled and gave a shy peck on his cheek.

"Ew oogieesssss!!" Toph groaned.

Katara sighed anxiously and held Aang's staff in her hands, "Can you at least make sure about Aang's scent? We have his staff." she said.

time skip~

"He's gone." June said after she let her shirshu sniff Aang's staff.

"What do you mean?" Sokka exclaimed in disbelief.

June looked at us boringly while petting her pet, Nyla. "Means your friend's gone."

"We know he's gone. That's why we're trying to find him." Toph said in an obvious one.

"No, I mean he's gone gone. He doesn't exist." she said.

The others as the look on with worry and confusion while I just stared at the shirshu in awe. Ookami, Nyla and Appa were playing around and seemed to be having fun.

"So your shirshu can't smell a person's smell over seas?" I asked in curiosity. The others turned to me with 'what-do-you-know?' face before turning to June.

She smirked and pet Nyla's nose, "She can, but if your friend is far away from hundreds and thousands of miles on a boat, then no. She can't." she said.

"Well it's not a boat- Oh never mind. But I guarantee you guys that Aang is fine. I'll go to the Spirit world to check up on him if you want." I said, mostly towards Katara, who felt the most anxious and worried among us.

She smiled and hugged me tightly, "It's fine, Yozora. I believe you."

I smiled and hugged her back, "We'll look for Iroh next." I turned to Zuko, "Do you have your uncle's belonging with you or some sort?"

Zuko rubbed the back of his neck before sliding something out of his clothes, "I saved this."

I giggled at it and nodded, "Good. I bet it'll work just fine." I smiled.