62. Sifu Hotman

Yozora's POV

"Zuko's clearly too dangerous to be left alone. We're gonna have to go after him." Sokka said to us.

I sighed, "I hate to go looking for a fight, but you're right. After what he did to Toph, I don't think we have a choice."

"He's crafty, but we'll find a way to capture him." Sokka said as he put his hand on his chin in a thinking manner.

"Maybe just invite him back here. He's already offered himself up as a prisoner once." Toph said just after I finished healing her wound.

"Carry her to the fountain, boys. She needs rest for few days." I ordered and Aang and Sokka obliged, picking up Toph in their arms.

"Yeah, get him to come back and say he'll be our prisoner, then we'll jump him and really make him our prisoner. He'll never suspect it!" Sokka said as the boys carry Toph away.

"You are a master of surprise, Sokka ..." Katara said sarcastically.

Aang and Sokka let Toph's feet dip into a fountain. "Ahhh, that's the stuff. Now I know how the rest of you guys feel. Not being able to see with your feet stinks." Toph said.

I giggled while Katara put her hand on her shoulder.

Suddenly, I felt the earth rumble and right after that a large explosion appeared in the sky. We made to run away and hide behind the temple before hearing Zuko.

"Stop!" Zuko yelled at the buff man. We looked up at the sound. "I don't want you hunting the Avatar anymore! The mission is off. I'm ordering you to stop." he said.

Combustion Man shoved him away and attacked again.

"If you keep attacking, I won't pay you!" Zuko attended to firebend at him, but Combustion Man grabbed him harshly. "Alright, I'll pay you double to stop!"

Zuko kicked Combustion Man as he fired, causing him to miss again.

"He's not going to make it." I said seriously.

"Don't tell me you're gonna go up there and save his flameo butt!" Aang exclaimed.

"If we don't do something, he'll die!!" I screamed as I ran in front of the Combustion Man and threw boulders his way.

At that right that, he subsequently takes aim at Zuko. The banished prince created a firewall to stop the attack but is pushed off the ledge.

The Combustion Man looked towards boulder's way, destroying it easily with bis third eye and pushed Zuko fully off the ledge.

"NO!!" I screamed as I used my fire bending as a jetpack and flew towards Zuko.

C'mon Zuko...

Right when I reached for him, I saw him climbing a vine hanging underneath it and saw Zuko was survived by grabbing the plant's root.

"Zuko! Grab on!" I said as I desperately stretch my hand for his way. Before he could grab onto me, I noticed the buff man prepare to blow me up.

I escaped from his sight, diving into the earth crack, hearing a yell from Zuko.

I saw Aang doing a spinning back kick, airbending and kicking up the dust around him, and leaping straight up just as a blast from Combustion Man exploded beneath him. But as I fell further and further away, their fight started to disappear, only hearing the tornado sound, blasts and more blasts from above.

I closed my eyes as I went into the Spirit State and made a tornado around myself to get back up there.

I saw Katara bend water from the fountain and turned it into ice spikes, but Combustion Man appeared unaffected. The assassin looked up and realized they have disappeared but continued firing. I ran where my teammates were hiding and appeared right in front of them.