25. Epic water bending fight

"This place looks amazing as ever!" I grinned as i looked around. There were twin bridges above the pond and i felt the great spiritual energy here.

"I know right. The bridges are new" Yue giggled. I pulled off my coat and looked around. The smelt the fresh grass and the soft pond.

I got closer to the two koi fish and smiled. "Tui and La. It's been so long..." i put my hand in the water and my body was energized with theirs.

"Wow, how did you do that?" Yue asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Your band aids glowed slightly!" Yue said. I pulled the wrap off and looked at my arms. It hand swirling tattoos on them and grinned. "What does these tattoos mean?"

"When i feel close to a spirit, and offers some of their powers that i can use for a fight for a long time." I explained. I put my band aids back on and Yue helped me.

"You know Sokka does care about you a lot..." Yue smiled softly. Confession washed over me. "What? Believe me, he cares the most about you" i chuckled as i got up.

"I'm happy for him. He seems really happy since he met you...and I hope you'll find happiness someway or another," i smiled at her but she looked away sadly. "What's wrong Yue?" I asked concerned.

"You know i'm already engaged, and I don't love the guy at all!" she turned into tears. I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back softly.

"I'm sorry, Yue. Arranged marriages are stupid. I was engaged to my best friend but fire lord Sozin killed him because he wanted me to marry his son..." i smiled softly.

She gasped horrified, "i'm so sorry. I was so rude blabbering about my problems"

"No need. I'll help you to pull off the arranged marriage somehow. I want my friends to be happy. I want you to experience the things I didn't have before." i smiled as i hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Yozora. You're too kind" Yue hugged me back. "C'mon let's go back."

-

"Don't let your guard down, Katara. Don't you dare apologize to Pakku." I said to her. Aang taught Katara water bending at night and Pakku found out and kicked Aang out of his lessons. I, obviously warned about it but i will cheer on my friends no matter what.

"I know water bending masters all my life. You have to push them and have what you deserve."

"Thanks." Katara said as Aang and Sokka came along.

"What do you want me to do? Force Master Pakku to take Aang back as his student?" the chief asked. Arnook glanced over to Pakku who had his arms crossed.

"I suspect he might change his mind if you swallow your pride and apologize to him" Chief Arnook played.

"Fine," Katara said, but nothing came. "I'm waiting, little girl" Master Pakku said boringly. Then Katara changed her mind, "No," she yelled and swung her arms behind her, so the ice began cracking.

"No way I'm apologizing to a sour old man like you!" Katara yelled and two pots of water cracked and the water flow out. "Uhh... Katara?" Aang warned in an unsure tone.

But Katara was too busy yelling at Pakku. "I'll be outside if you're a man enough to fight me." she yelled and walked out with confident steps. My girl's gonna beat that old man's ass! I cheered for Katara excitedly.

"I'm sure she didn't mean that." Aang laughed nervously. "Oh yes, i think she just did!" I said As i caught up with my friend.

Sokka and Aang went after us and persuaded her to give in. "I'm not doing it for you! Someone needs to slap some sense into that guy!" Katara yelled angrily at Aang.