37. The Bei Fongs

A/n: play the song when i tell you, you got it? Good, good.

LATER THAT NIGHT, Aang didn't talk to anyone after the match. Katara tried talking to him but he kept silent so she gave up eventually. Sokka was too preoccupied with the belt even if he lost his bag.

"Zora, you awake?" Aang whisper shouted over Katara and Sokka's sleeping bodies.

I slowly sit up to see him with his legs crossed and a small candlelight burning next to him. "Is something wrong, Aang?"

He lets out a loud sigh, "I think that girl was the girl from my visions, from the swamp." he explained. "And I think she's supposed to be our teacher."

I rubbed my eyes tiredly, "I already know that she is supposed to be our earth bending teacher. It was pretty clear though."

A heavy silence filled the air with an occasional snore from Sokka. Aang furrows his eyebrows, obviously deep in thought. He looks over to me and I can already tell he has some burning questions running through his mind.

"You never told us who you saw in the swamp."

I froze and shifted uncontrollably.

"And I've noticed, Zora. We've noticed. Sokka noticed the most but he doesn't show it. Like, you've been really distant and sad since the swamp but you were surprisingly really happy today. And all the flowers you're keeping right now." Aang's face showed concern.

"I know, you don't want to talk about it but... I'm here for you, Yozora. You've always been there for me and I want to do the same for you."

"Thank you, Aang." I smiled softly. "I'll tell you the whole story when tomorrow comes. Now, sleep." I yawned.

"I can't..." Aang pouts and played with his fingers shyly. "Can you sing for me like you did last time?"

I smiled and got off of my sleeping bag, and laid on Appa and opened my arms for Aang. He happily embraced the hug and I wrapped my arms around him as he laid his head on my chest.

A/n: Play the song now!

"If I could, begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love"

"When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love
Like you"

"I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you
Look at you go, I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special..."

"If I could begin to do
Something that goes right by you
I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love"

"When I see the way you look
Shaken by how long it took
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love
Like you..."

I hummed the melody in mouth as i rocked my body softly to the tune.

"Love like you
Love me like you

I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you
Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that i knew
What makes you think
I'm so special..."