36. The Blind Bandit

WE WERE AT SOME EARTH KINGDOM TOWN, and we were shopping for some supplies for our missions.

"It's pricey.... but I really do like it." Sokka pondered over an a green earth kingdom bag. Aang and I sat with our backs leaning on to each other with no enthusiasm over Sokka's inner debate.

"Then you should get it. You deserve something nice." Katara said.

Sokka turned to his sister with a cocky smile, "I do, don't I?" He then slumps his shoulders, "but, no. It's too expensive, I shouldn't."

"Alright. Then don't." Katara said slightly annoyed she shrugged. Before he could get going back and forth over the bag, Katara and Aang got up and walked away.

"Yeah, I really shouldn't..." Sokka said. I watched his face for a while and smirked.

"I think the bag would look great on you. You need it, I'm sure." I said trying to sound as realistic as possible.

He turned to me with a grin, "You know what? I'm gonna get it!"

"Yozora, you gotta check this!" Katara called for me. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

Aang handed me a piece of parchment.

"An earth bending lesson by master Yu? You should go for it, Aang." I smiled, giving it back. "Yeah, I guess I'll give it a try." Aang said.

-

After some hours Aang returned back to us, "He's not the one." Aang said sadly.

"Then we'll continue look for more earth bending masters then. Cheer up, we'll find the perfect one. Even if they're misshaped or nuts, you'll know if they're perfect." I grinned enthusiastically at him.

"Yeah, you're right..." Aang said slowly cheering up. His eyes perked to my bag and confusion spread over his face, "what do you have there, Yozora?"

"Oh! I bought those beautiful panda lilies while you were gone!" I said happily showing the flowers off.

"Oh... what's the special occasion? Is it your birthday? Is it mine?" Aang asked.

"Hmm. Not quite. And it's a secret." I smiled. "When is your birthday anyway?" Sokka asked from beside me.

"The summer solstice, of course!" I grinned happily as I hummed a random tune.

"I think the Boulder is going to win back the belt at Earth Rumble VI!" two boys follow out of the place that Aang came out.

"He's gonna have to fight his way through the best earth benders in the world to even have a shot at the champ!" we overheard their conversation.

Aang's eyes widened as he wore a hopeful smile on his face as he tapped one of the boys' shoulders. "Excuse me, but where is the earth bending tournament exactly?"

"It's on an island of Nonya- none o' ya business!" the two found a pathetic joke and laughed about it.

Aang looked down embarrassed and sad.

"Ha, ha! Oh, I gotta remember that one!" Sokka said wiping his tear away.

"Don't worry, Katara and I'll handle this." I smiled comfortingly at the young Avatar as Katara and I chased after the two boys.

"Hey, strong guys. Wait up!" Katara giggled girly. We caught their attention and smirked at our way.

"What could these two beautiful girls want?" one of them purrs. I tried to replace my laughs into a giggle as I batted my lashes at them.

"Maybe this one wants to join me in the bed tonight." one said winking at Katara's way.

Katara giggled, "Wow, you guys are so dense!"