"Tch...you deserved it anyway" levi scoffed, he pulled me into the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed my neck.

"Go to sleep, i'm tired" Levi yawned and slowly drift off to sleep and so i did.

××××××××××××××××

I woke up the next day with levi's arms are still wrapped around me. I slowly and gently took away his arm and stand up straight but i fell down on the bed.
Great...I can't even walk for 3 days, how  the hell am i going to explain this to akio and the other's!

"Shit, my legs hurt" I mumbled

Then levi soon woke up by my morning complaint and sat up beside me, slightly smirked.

"Morning brat, love seeing you suffer" Levi chuckled at my sight. I snapped my head to him, glaring intensively and rolled my eyes.

"Help me up shorty!" I exclaimed, levi gave me the 'are you serious' face.

"It's your fault to put me into this" I said, he sighed as he had no choice but to help up out, he went towards me slowly carring me in a bridal style.

He walked towards the shower and closed the door behind him, i gave him a wide eyes.

"Yah! I can shower myself idiot!" I exclaimed but he didn't stop from walking to the shower.

"Let's have a round 2 Princess? "Levi smug smirked as i frozed in that state. Oh god, please bare with me.

After their little shower ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° 

    ________••Author's POV••_______

Meanwhile In the dining room where everyone was there to had a meeting operation. The two couple's walked inside the room as they saw levi was carring you in his arms, hiding your embarrassed face in his chest.

He place you down on a chair as he sat beside, The eyes of their friends were stick on them and questioning their minds.

"Did something happened Y/n?" Akio asked concerned.

You quickly denied it and told them that  you were fine explaining that you're legs was a little numb and hurt. Erwin and hange get the hints of your stuttering voice by hints i mean it is that you and levi had made love yesterday.

Hange was holding her laughed and so does erwin. For erwin, he found it  really sweet and adorable to see his friend already make love to you.He known levi for years and he didn't see that he was interested in woman since he doesn't talked about them much.

Today upon seeing it, levi made some progress to show some a little affection and opened up more. Erwin was very proud for the both of you found each other's arms. Knowing that your the only one who unlocked the cold hearted Captain levi.

Hange can't much hold it anymore as she burst into laugher, they all gave hange a confused look on why did she laugh.

"Oi shitty-glasses what are you laughing about? "Levi nonchantly asked, crossing his arms.

"Gomen... I think our Y/n got loud last night" Hange said smirking.

"Eh! What do you mean-...ohh...i get it" Eren sat frozed as he realized what they're talking about.

"It's fine Y/n and levi just don't do it every night you both are so loud, so noisy" Erwin joked as he giggled. '

'Gwahh! That's so embarrassing!' You thought

"Tch yah yah, Erwin why did you called us for? "Levi asked straighten forward, changing the topic.

"Right, as you can see since levi former members is already gone. Levi would choose a new members and become a part of the levi's squad" Erwin explained

"I'm recruiting the new brats...Jean, armin, mikasa, connie, sasha, historia" Levi annouced they're names.

"Good choice, Lately the many citizens have been killed by the military police, well those people's are not conclude to the military police but they made theirself one " Erwin explained to them all the details they needed.

Thus, this is a job for them to captured their Captain..Kenny Ackerman. Hearing that name caused levi to react a little, his eyes widen but turned back to a poker face. You noticed it but you shrugged it off for now.

Maybe he has the same last name so that's why he reacted but that wasn't you think it was. It was more for levi, unfortunately he didn't got to tell you about his past experience with that old man.

Erwin told us that we'll be living in a small cottage in a little town feild where is not much of a crowded place.
Then he dismissed us all.

"So were really going to live in small place? "Akio rephrase what erwin said earlier.

"Yes your majesty..why your not used to lived in a small house?" You teasily asked your brother as he rolled his eyes.

"I was just asking, plus i'm fine living in a small house for couple of days" Akio said

"Let's go and packed our stuff" Levi said, he carried me again and walked away from the room.

'Is he really gonna carry me until i'm okay?' You questioned yourself

×××××××××××××××

    ___________•• Y/N POV••________

"It looks quite ... Dusty" I said looking at the old dusty and dirty house.

We got inside the house and i must say it was larger than the outside to be honest. I put my hand on the table and wipe it, dust sticked on my palm.

"Ew, nobody lived here for ages?" I asked myself, akio place a box on the kitchen table, dusting the dust on his hands.

"Really dusty and dirty too" He also complained.

"Your right on that, by the time i'm back again, The places need to be clean and spottless"Levi nonchantly said, placing his hand on the table.

They heavily sighed and nodded their heads at levi. They can't complained by their captain's order since they're now a part of the levi's squad. I , eren and akio on the other hand, were already used to this since we're clean a damn castle one time.

After levi left the house , they all gathered their cleaning materials and started outside and the other's are in the inside.

"This will be half an hour to finish cleaning the whole place~ "Jean complained

"Sorry to break it to you jean but base on my experience..this will take a whole day to finish"