Nine

"Can you transform back. I need to talk to you."

I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and come back and Harry already dress up. I take my sit in front of him.

"Thank God that you you are in your cat from when I come home. Liam insist want to come in and he saw I buy stuff for you and I was praying you been a cat and you did. So adorable and cute. Thanks Harry."

"I love to sleep in my cat form. It more comfortable."

"Thanks for cooking dinner too."

"I was bored and hungry after you leaving me. It a least I can do." He play with hid hair and smile at me.

Those dimples why I don't notice before. " Well I need to talk to you about us."

"What a bout us?" He asked with a serious face.

"Well I don't know much about you. I don't even know your full name? How old are you? What you doing? I assume you still a student? I don't want to disturb your education...I don't know about your family? I don't want to be a kidnapper because I keep you here in my house as my pet...and I don't know how to react with a pet thing. I do love cat so much and you not all the time cat..and I was..

"Zayn...Zayn..hold up.." He come to me and put his finger on my lips to shut me up..did I just blabbering? When I panic or nervous I kind of do it without realise it.

"I'm sorry Harry. I'm nervous. I never in this situation before. You know when I meet with a Catboy like you it feel different."

He sit beside me and hold me close to him. "I love to cuddle. I love to cuddle especially when I'm in my cat form. I like you Zayn."

"I'm older than you Harry." I said to him feel a bit dissapointed.

"I don't care. I like you. As my master and as my owner."

"I'm not your master and I'm not your owner." I replied sadly.