Six

Zayn

I'm feeling so much happier. I got myself a cat. Not exactly a cat but a catboy. It doesn't matter as long as it a cat eventhough a bit. I love cat so much. After few years Casper die I thought I don't want to have any more cat. This catboy I can't let him go. 

I can't help but smile all the way to work. I can't wait to go home and cuddle with him. Rub his head and play behind his ear and that fluffy tail. In my mind I only thinking about my catboy until I bumped into someone.

"Oi...can't you see where you going?"

"I'm so sorry. I don't look where I was going." I bend down to collect the books that fall from his hands. I handed to him and rushed inside the building. I don't even look at the guy.

I rushed into my office and sit down at my desk. I take out the work that I need to be done for today. I can't wait for the time to go home.

During lunch I rushed outside to go to the pet shop nearby. I need to buy something for my cat. Again I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry."

'It you again." said the voice.

I look up and see his face. I  don't remember him. "Ops sorry my name is Louis. I'm new here. Just start my job today."

"I'm Zayn. I'm work here for a few  years already." I feel weird why suddenly he so nice to me. This morning he so angry. Well I need to grab my lunch and few items from the pet store.

"I need to go." I said to him and started to walk away.

"Wait up. Can I have lunch with you?"

"Well actually I got something to do."

"Oh. I not so familiar with this area. I don't know where to eat." he replied and look at his feet.

'Ok then you can follow me. I need to go to the pet store for a while to grab something."

"Thank you."