☆ 1.5 ~ somewhere only we know

and if you have a minute, why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know?
~ keane, somewhere only we know

From the cold, crisp air and the sound of leaves and branches crunching underneath her boots, Lydia could tell that she was outside in a forest, but she didn't know exactly where she was

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

From the cold, crisp air and the sound of leaves and branches crunching underneath her boots, Lydia could tell that she was outside in a forest, but she didn't know exactly where she was. She knew that it was a little ways away from her house since they had to drive for a little bit. The second the car stopped in front of the beginning of the forest and she got out, Kol had covered her eyes with his hands, promising that he would lead her to where he wanted to go, but that he wanted to keep it a surprise for a bit.

"I promise I am taking you somewhere," Kol spoke from behind her as they continued walking."You are not in any danger." He could tell that Lydia was a bit nervous and that was the last thing he wanted.

"Just don't lead me into a tree or something," Lydia half joked, the other half was dead serious. Though this path seemed somewhat familiar to her, like she knew where he was leading her.

"That I cannot promise," Kol smirked and Lydia just rolled her eyes. She couldn't see it, but she knew he was smirking. Something he did quite often. She couldn't quite place it, but it seemed like there was something hidden behind that smirk. Like he was hiding something from her, a part of him she couldn't understand. On one hand, it made her wonder if Elena was right, maybe he was dangerous. On the other, it could be something exciting. Dangerous didn't mean evil. He could just be someone who was reckless, who enjoyed to do dangerous things. Lydia wasn't sure what it was, but it managed to captivate her somehow.

"How much longer are we going to be walking for?" Lydia questioned. They hadn't been walking for long, only for about twenty minutes, but going twenty minutes letting someone else be her eyes was an odd feeling.

"Just a few more feet, darling," Kol told her, careful in guiding her through a sharp turn. Lydia noticed the second she stopped walking on the grass, instead of the feeling of the leaves beneath her feet, she began to feel something hard and she could fear the sound of her shoes hitting wood.

"You can open your eyes now," Kol informed her, removing his hands from her face and watching as she did what he told her.

Lydia's eyes widened when she opened them, staring directly at Kol since he had moved to be in front of her. What happened next was somewhat Kol's fault. He probably should've planned where she was looking when she opened her eyes."Oh my, wow. I've never seen anything like you before. You are so beautiful. Thank you for dragging me out of my house just to look at you in another location."

For a moment, Kol was confused since he didn't realize she was joking, but once he did, he let out an amused chuckle."I know, Dia. I am quite the sight. But this is what I wanted you to see."

Kol raised his hand to Lydia's face, gently nudging her to look to her left. Lydia glanced around the scene. It wasn't anything extraordinary, it was just a fairly large creek which was filled with plants and rocks throughout it and along the side. The trees seemed to shield the river, creating a dome over it which was filled with all the fall leaves that were still on the tree. The bridge they were standing on was wooden, it was simple, just a walkway with a railing, but it was cute. The whole place was beautiful, it felt peaceful and secluded.

you'll find me here forever ➳ kol mikaelson [ the vampire diaries ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें