☆ 5.15 ~ default

breathing gets so hard for me now it's speeding up and slowing back down when did breathing get so hard under the moonlight? if you're hearing this, i hope that you're proud can't even count how many times i let you down if there's a god or there's a sign it's time that you send it out
~ madison beer, default

breathing gets so hard for me now it's speeding up and slowing back down when did breathing get so hard under the moonlight? if you're hearing this, i hope that you're proud can't even count how many times i let you down if there's a god or there'...

15 comments until the next chapter

question of the chapter: what character would you want lydia to meet/interact with more?

Elena tapped her foot impatiently against the wooden floorboard, staring ahead at Stefan who stood in front of the fire place with his arms crossed over his chest. Stefan had called her to the Salvatore Boarding House as soon as they woke up. He claimed that he had to tell them something about Lydia. Them being Elena and Caroline. He didn't want to start without her and Caroline was running late like she had been ever since she read that letter from Lydia.

Caroline had been quick to accept Lydia's job offer, taking her place as interim C.E.O of Sainte du Vide. Elena would ask Caroline how she was doing, if she ever saw Caroline. The company kept Caroline busy at all hours. She was either on the phone or in front of her computer. Caroline didn't travel back with them the first day, instead choosing to go to the company's office and learn more.

"Can't you just tell me what's wrong?" Elena asked again, though Stefan kept giving her the same answer.

"I will once she gets here," Stefan answered."Lydia said she'd tell Rae herself. But she asked me to do this. What's wrong?"

Elena raised an eyebrow, shaking her head and leaning back against the couch."Nothing. Other then you not telling me where my sister is."

"You made a face," Stefan continued."What is it?"

"It's nothing, I'm just wondering when Lydia will finally reach a point where she tells me what's going on in her life directly," Elena admitted."I always have to hear it from you or Rae or Caroline or-"

"Well, since you messed up the order and the shoes are now ruby red instead of cherry, why don't you keep them, click the heel three times and wish for the Wizard to send you do the front of the unemployment line?" Caroline's voice was heard followed by the slam of the front door as she made her way into the house."In case you're as stupid as your mistake and missed that, you're fired."

Caroline didn't hesitate to hang up the phone, wishing that she was holding a phone with a base so she could slam it angrily."Okay. I'm here."

Elena turned around so that she could see her friend, almost amused by Caroline's words."Are you even allowed to fire people that Lydia hired? I don't think that she would've been easy to please with her humanity off."

"If Lydia knew what idiots she had working for her then she would fire them," Caroline gritted through her teeth, sounding frustrated."But sure I'll take advice from a person who couldn't even run a lemonade stand."