☆ 2.19 ~ willow

sat by the water remembering embers
missing out the lives that they once had before
i wouldn't leave you i would hold you
when the last day comes
~ jasmine thompson, willow

sat by the water remembering embersmissing out the lives that they once had beforei wouldn't leave you i would hold youwhen the last day comes~ jasmine thompson, willow

Lydia awoke in a panic, sitting up in her spot almost instantly with a shaky breath as her vision slowly returned to her. She was no longer surrounded by darkness, but instead the soft glow of a lamp in the living room of the Mikaelson Manor with a worried face peering down at her. Last she recalled before she Silas broke into her mind, she was standing in front of Elijah and Klaus in the hallway.

"Lydia?" Kol's voice was the first thing that she heard and she could feel a hand being placed on her shoulder."Darling, are you alright?"

It took Lydia a moment to respond, still a bit frazzled from what happened, from what she learned from Silas. She was terrified of how he could take over her mind like that, in a way that no one else could. But she was somewhat glad he did, because now she had a solution to Kol's predicament.

"I-I'm fine, Kol," Lydia's voice cracked as she spoke, but she noticed Kol relax a bit from in front of her and Lydia pulled herself up a bit so she could sit on the couch instead of laying down where she was laid out.

"What happened?" Kol asked worriedly, but Lydia didn't answer his question. All she could think about was how Kol was weakening with every moment because of her. How he wasn't going to be able to continue being linked to her for much longer.

"You can't support me," Lydia mumbled quietly, finally knowing the truth and what Klaus and Elijah were discussing earlier.

Kol swallowed tightly, his lips forming a tight line as he tried to think of a response. He figured she would be angry with him from keeping the truth from her, but hopefully she would understand."I'm sorry I did not tell you-"

"Kol, don't worry about it," Lydia shook her head slowly, watching as Kol furrowed his brows in confusion. Lydia knew she had to be careful about how she presented this option. She knew Kol wasn't going to listen to Silas willingly, especially since it involved her life."I. . . I know a way. And you probably won't like it but can you please promise me you'll at least consider it?"

"Okay. . ." Kol trailed off. He wasn't exactly sure what to think. Lydia didn't exactly know many people who could help and she had only known about it for a few minutes and was unconscious the majority of the time. How could she have found a way?

"I can link my life to Silas-" Lydia began, thinking it was best to get it out but Kol was quick to interrupt her, his face dropping as soon as she said Silas.

"No. Absolutely not," Kol clenched his jaw."Is that what happened? Did Silas reach out to you?"

"What does he want with you?" Klaus was quick to intervene, causing Lydia to jump in her spot. She hadn't even realized that he was standing behind the couch.