★ act six ~ interview answers

to me

now that lydia died, that means all the memories she erased will come up?

i think i mentioned this before but lydia doesn't use compulsion. compulsion appeared to be more like blocking something in someone's mind whereas lydia removes the memory entirely. once she takes the memory, she has no tie to the person's mind so if she dies there's nothing to "break" because there's nothing there.

are we gonna get to see Tyler again?
honestly not sure.

will we see how kol reacts and the rest of them to Lydia's death?

most of them. yes. you'll get reactions from klaus, elijah, rebekah, elena, and caroline. most likely rae too. and probably for kol as well, but i feel the scene may land better if his initial scene isn't shown.

will kol find out about klaus' conversation with lydia?
yes.

who will be the first to find her?
caroline.

will katherine be making an appearance?
maybe

Did rebekah & elijah feel the same way as klaus about not trusting Lydia?
elijah trusts lydia and so does rebekah deep down, but she's angry with her which is making it seem like she doesn't.

Will Lydia forgive Klaus?
yes.

Will kol forgive Lydia for not telling him about her dying?
yes. but he's going to be angry she asked klaus to kill her at first.

Are you going to make a sequel or at least a new Kol fanfic?
no sequel. but maybe a small one shot book that focuses on their life after the book, but it won't be cohesive and just some stories here and there. no new kol fanfic either. i don't think it's possible for me to write anyone else for kol other than lydia. every time i think about it, it makes me feel like i'm betraying their relationship in a way. i'm not sure how to explain it. but when i think of kol i think of lydia. but a klaus fanfic yes!

Will Freya sacrifice Lydia just like Davina in the series?

no. i'm not really sure how to introduce freya so i'm still trying to figure that out. but she won't be sacrificing lydia that's for sure. lydia is loved by klaus, rebekah, elijah, and of course kol. not to mention stefan, bonnie, marcel, davina, elena, caroline, and even katherine cares for her a bit. freya wouldn't get away with that.

Will she end up in the prison world?
. . .

How come you update so often?
i write ahead a lot. i try to get multiple chapters done before i update which helps. plus i'm mostly just working on this book so i don't have to split my time.

How did you come up with such a good plot?

i think the whole "sibling of character falls in love with a mikaelson but doesn't know he's a vampire" is a pretty generic tvd fanfic. anything after that i have no idea. i like to plan out a lot before i write which helps.

How can you write so good?
sometimes i think my writing is horrible so i'm not sure. but like i said i do like to plan out and think through everything. and i've been working on this story for roughly seven years and have been writing fanfics for about ten. so experience helps.

Who will take care of Bubbles?
klaus.

To Kol

What's your happiest memory with Lyds?
"Every moment I spend with Lydia is a happy one. I cannot rank them."

How can somebody be as perfect as you?
"There is not a day I do not ask myself that same question."

What will your life be without Lydia?
he can't answer at the moment. busy doing. . . things he shouldn't be doing.

What do you think drew you to Lydia?
"

How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth?
"As if Lydia would ever allow for me to waste her marshmallows to try that."

Between you and me would you take the chance to be a witch?
"No."

Are you going to try to get her back?
"Now why would I do that when she chose to leave?"

To Lydia:

What is the sweetest thing Kol has ever said to you?
"Can't say. It changes every time he opens his mouth."

Are you scared to die?
"Terrified."

For everyone: What is your favorite thing about Lydia?

Bonnie: "That she helped bring me back to life."

Caroline: "How easy she is to talk to."

Damon: "That she doesn't put herself in unnecessary danger."

Elena: "How supportive she is."

Elijah: "That she can keep Kol out of trouble."

Klaus: "It used to be that she kept Kol from annoying me, now the two of them do it together."

Kol: "How could I possibly pick?"

Rae: "How non-judgmental she is."

Rebekah: "Her hugs."

Stefan: "That she never acts on impulse and thinks things through."