Gon: "Yeah. It's like pressure... But it doesn't feel weird or creepy." Gon responds.

Wing: "That's because I have absolutely no malice." Wing says.

Wing: 'I must admit I'm impressed. Their senses are amazing. Perhaps it's a product of the environments in which they were raised. But their innate gifts are also a factor.' Wing thought to himself.

Wing: "Aura is an energy dwelling within all humans... which makes it very effective against other humans. For better or for worse. If you attack a helpless person with malice, you can kill using aura alone." Wing said.

Wing: "Only one thing can protect you from a user of Nen. You must learn to use it yourself and use Ten for defense. Block the other person's aura with your own. Otherwise..." Wing said as he put his hand on a wall, and destroyed said wall with his nen.

Wing: "Your body will be shattered beyond all recognition." Wing explained.

Wing: "Nen is a power that dwells within every single human person. However, at present time, only a few are capable of using that power. Snd because of their ability, they are treated as geniuses, leaders, psychics, sages, and even superhumans." Wing explained.

Gon: "A power that dwells within everyone?" Gon asked.

Wing: "Yes. And there are means by which to awaken this power. But only two. Either slowly and carefully or by force." Wing explained.

Wing: "Zushi opted for the slow and careful path. Not only was he a quick learner, but he was tireless in his training, so he was able to master Ten in a very short time. About six months." Wing said, shocking Killua.

Killua: "But that's way too long! We need to learn Ten and pass Hisoka and we've gotta do it before midnight!" Killua said.

Wing: "Then it seems force is our only choice." Wing responds.

Killua: "But is that gonna be fast enough?" Killua asks.

Wing: "Exactly how long it takes is up to you and how well you learn to contain your aura in that short time. So, let's get right to it, shall we? I will begin your training by transmitting my aura in your direction. This is Hatsu, which you saw earlier." Wing said.

Wing: "And of course, it goes without saying that because I wish you no harm, I'll go easy on you. But this method is still a drastic one. In other words, I will attempt to shock you into awakening. I will rouse your sleeping bodies with a jolt, making it so that you can perform Ten easily." Wing explained.

Wing: "The reason I say 'sleeping' is that your aura nodes are currently closed, preventing the free flow of aura. And so, you see by transmitting my aura through you, I am hoping to jolt those nodes into an open position." Wing explained.

Wing: "Under normal circumstances, you would spend your time training, in meditation, learning how to sense the aura that surrounds you, slowly and carefully allowing those nodes to fully open." Wing explains.

Wing: "Even a natural talent like Zushi here, required three months. But considering your abilities, you could've accomplished it in a week or less." Wing said.

Wing: "Which is why it's unfortunate that we are being forced to use the drastic method." Wing said.

Killua: "I dont get it. What's the problem? I thought faster is always better, isn't it?" Killua asked.

Wing: "This method is a cheat and is highly frowned upon. We are skipping the proper steps. If I was inexperienced or bore any malicious intent, I could kill you." Wing said.

Gon: "Yeah, but you aren't inexperienced or malicious. So, we're safe with you. Right?" Gon said.

Killua: "And that's why I've been wondering... What made you decide to teach us the real Four Exercises all of a sudden?" Killua asked.