"Well let's not get too over stress about this, how about let's talk about our old days erwin, i'm sure the stress will go away within you" Pixis started

"Yah the two of you catch up in things while levi and me are heading out" I grinned as i pushed levi with me.

"Oi what are you-"

"Okei bye Y/n!" Pixis yelled as i shut the door behind me, i turned around and see a glaring levi.

"Do you have to push me out? I've could walk away out by my self "Levi nonchantly said.

"Your slow so i have no choice but to drag you with me" I snap as i walked towards the exit leaving levi's rolling his eyes.

××××××××××××××

The both of us walked towards the dining room and there i saw them, I quickly ran up to akio and hugged him tightly.

"Big bro! I'm glad your safe and made out alive" I muffle beneath his shoulder as he chuckled.

"I can't let my baby sister leave alone by herself" Akio pulled out and raffled my hait.

"Hi Y/n-san ! " Armin waved at me as i waved back while smiling widely.

"Hello Armin i'm really glad all of you are alive" They all plastered a small smile and jean noticed something about me.

"Princess your slaying in that clothes of yours ! "Jean exclaimed

I looked at him confused as i look down to my clothes. There's nothing special about my clothes really, I wear a dark silver skirt with horizontal white lines, white long sleeve's and a black upper layer covered my front body.

"Eh? I only wear a simple clothes and nothing so special about it" I shrugged my shoulders

"Not special? Rarely we saw girls wearing that cute outfit is out standing!" Jean started to get all drooling up and having heart eyes.

"I agree on jean this time, your really pretty in that outfit Y/n" Eren complemented,As mikasa dark aura creep out behind him.

"Yup! Your beautiful Y/n-san and that is no lie" Armin also complemented, light pink creep on my cheeks at their sweet and honest complements.

"O-oh thank you guys anyway levi would you-" Then out of nowhere he dragged me out leaving the them shock and confused.

"AH! LEVI IT'S HURT!" I exclaimed as tears slowly forming.

He didn't care if i was hurting but he keep on dragging me into his room as he locked the doors behind him.

"Levi what's your-"

*AHEM this part contains a smut so if your uncomfortable or either under 13+ . you can skip this part and if not well... brace yourself folks🔞 *

He pushed me against a bare wall in his room and pressed his lips onto mine, hands pressed against the wall. He kissed passionately as he took his right hand and stroke my neck gently.

I melted into his kiss. When i say his kisses are like magic's touch, they really are.After a while of our lips connected, he detached then from my lips to work their way down to my neck.

He left soft kisses on my cheek,  which then became love bites on my neck. I let out a whimper as i felt his bite on my skin.

He made his way back up again to my lips. But this time,  he kissed even so roughly. It was a quite a sloppy and horny kiss, but an injoyable one that i will remember forever.

His hands made their way to my clothes,which were off in twenty seconds flat.

He unzipped my skirt which fell on the floor once he harshly tugged  it down, and pulled my long sleeve over my head, means it left me in my undergarments.

I felt my face heated up, the cold air i felt around my bare body. If i knew this could happened, i would have worn a little more revealing outfit but i think this is just right.

His eyes lit up as he eyed me head to toe. His eyes were filled with lust and hunger.

"If you weren't wore that damn outfit, you won't be receiveing this kind of punishment...princess~" His breathe out  and brushed his fingers through his navy hair.

He went closer to my ear and whispered seductively.

"you make me so horny,love."

"I...do?" I said curiously.

"Fuck your so sexy makes me want you even more, come here" He walked to the bed and motion me to follow. I obeyed him and stood in front of him.
Once i stood in fornt of him, he pushed me onto the bed and jump on to me. My head fell on the pillows and freaking levi was on top of me!

"Levi what about your leg?" I asked, I know he spring his left leg a little.

"Don't worry it's all healed" He respond.

"You sure you want to do it? It's okay if your not yet-" I cut him off and place my hand on his cheeks.

"I'm okay with it as long it's you are my first" I whispered softly, he stared into me and nodded his head.

Initially he rubbed my clothed clit, rubbing it and poking it. I let out a moan as he did so, and soon he pulled out my panties down until they were completely off. Tossing my panties somewhere the room, my bottom part felt a cold air touches my entrance.

He gave me a little smug smirk and put his whole face between my legs, doing his tongue technology.

(WBSOHRF i think i'm going to die!)

It would be inpossible not to moan, so of course i was moaning mess. His tongue moved swiftly, as it circled around on my clit. He also repeated blew it, drived me crazy.

I started to get embarrassed if the guys started to hear me moaning mess so i covered my mouth.

Levi lifted up his head "Don't hold it princess, i want to hear your beautiful voice" I slowly bring down my hand as he keep on eating me.

'Ahh!...levi!....ooh"I moaned as he continued to tease and play around with his tongue. He got up and smirked.

"Princess, I should have warned you.
because you might need a wheelchair and maybe you won't walk in 3 days. Be prepared" He seductively whispered as he lick my ear.