Satoru notices this and looked toward Kalluto with a concerned expression.

Satoru: "Kalluto, something wrong?" Satoru asked, making you look at Kalluto.

Y/n: "You okay? It looks like your thinking about something." You asked, also concerned about the person you now considered a friend.

Kalluto: "I-Its just that... Before I was sealed in here, I was disowned. And once we get out of here, I'll basically be homeless." Kalluto said while looking down.

You and Satoru then looked at each other, You then nodded, and Satoru looked back at Kalluto.

Satoru: "Well Kalluto, how about I take you in?" Satoru asked, making Kalluto widen his eyes.

Kalluto: "You'd really do that?" Kalluto asked while tearing up slightly.

Satoru: "Yeah! What's the harm in having more family members? It's a bit boring have just me and Y/n." Satoru said.

Y/n: "Yeah. And I've always wanted a sibling!" You said while smiling.

Kalluto was moved to tears because he never really liked his family. And after everything that happened with Silva was the boiling point. And after seeing you and Satoru interact, how a father and son SHOULD interact, he deep down wanted to be a part of that.

And now that he was offered to be a part of a new family, a better family, he was ecstatic.

Kalluto: "YES!" Kalluto shouted happily while tackling you into a hug, crying into your shirt.

Y/n: "Geez little brother... Cool it with the waterworks." You said while smiling and stroking his hair, referring to him as your sibling.

Satoru: "Then it's official. From this day forward, You shall be known as Kalluto Gojo!" Satoru said happily.

-Timeskip 1 day.-

Gon's group of friends have officially split up. Leorio went home to study to be a doctor. Kurapika went off to find an employer willing to employ him as a hunter. And they also make time to find information on the Prison realm and ways to release you.

And after Kurapika explained what Hisoka said, they all planned on meeting back up in Yorknew City on September first.

And now, In the present time, we see Gon and Killua discussing something.

Gon: "Guess it's just You, Me, and Y/n now, Killua. So? What next?" Gon asked, being completely clueless on what to do next.

Killua: "You seriously have to ask me that? We've gotta start training." Killua said.

Gon: "Oh. For what? What not have fun?" Gon said, completely forgetting about Hisoka and You.

Killua: "You remember what you told me about a second ago? You think you can free Y/n AND punch Hisoka in the face without training?" Killua said angrily.

Killua: "THAT'D TAKE TEN YEARS! FORGET ABOUT SIX MONTHS!" Killua shouted angrily as he aggressively poked Gon in the face.

Gon: "Okay." Gon said meekly.

Killua: "Here. I'll break it down for you." Killua said as he grabbed a stick.

Killua: "This is Hisoka and this is Hanzo." Killua said as he drew Hisoka and Hanzo in the dirt.

Gon: "Right, I'm with you." Gon said.

Killua: "If this is the strength gap between Hisoka and Hanzo... The gap between you and Hisoka is..." Killua said as he began to draw a massive Line in the dirt.