Butler: "You've reached the butler's quarters." The butler said in a monotonous voice over the phone.

Gin: "My name is Gon, and I'm one of Killua's friends that came to visit. Is Killua there? Can I speak to him?" Gon introduced himself, wanting to know what was up with Killua.

Butler: "Master Killua does not have any friends." The butler says as he hangs up. But Gon just types in the number again and calls him.

Butler: "You've reached the butler's quarters." The butler said calmy once again.

Gon: "HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT, HUH? PUT KILLUA ON THE PHONE NOW!" Gon shouted angrily, catching everyone completely off guard.

Butler: "I believe you said your name is Gon?" The butler asked calmy, not flinching in the slightest at Gon's shouting.

Gon: "Yeah." Gon responded calmy, but still angry.

Butler: "Let us pretend that Master Killua does have a friend named Gon. There is no proof that you are him." The butler said.

Gon: "Put him on the phone, he'll recognize me!" Gon said angrily.

Butler: "By your voice? That is no guarantee." The butler said as he played back Gon's voice.

Butler: "That was a simple recording. But there are many other ways to mimic someone's voice." The butler said.

Butler: "Next, you'll say that he'd recognize you by sight. There aren't as many methods by which you could perfectly replicate someone's appearance, but it isn't impossible." The butler said while flipping a coin.

Butler: "Or perhaps you are Gon, but someone coerced you to approach Master Killua with Sinister motive. As long as that threat exists, I cannot let you meet with him." The butler said as he stopped flipping his coin in the air, snatching it mid-flight.

Butler: "The Zoldyck family are in the assassination business. They have their enemies, of course. And it is a butler's responsibility to guard them against those enemies. Apologies, you will have to leave." The butler said as he hung up the phone, pissing off Gon.

Gon then starts angrily walking out of the office. Prompting you guys to follow him.

Leorio: "He's really pissed, isn't he?" Leorio asked.

Y/n: "I think he's going to climb over the wall." You said while looking out at Gon.

Kurapika & Leorio: "He what?!" They shouted surprised.

Yon then takes his fishing rod and throws it over the gate.

Y/n: "Oi! Gon! I wouldn't do that if I were you!" You shouted at Gon.

Gon: "It's okay. You three can wait here. Im going in alone." Gon said as he started to climb up the gate.

Leorio: "I can't let you do that!" Leorio said.

Gon: "I'll be fine!" Gon retorted.

Leorio: "No, you won't!" Leorio said back to Gon.

Y/n & Kurapika: "Look, both of you need to calm down!" You and Kurapika said at the same time, making you two look at each other.

Leorio: "I'm perfectly calm! Now, come on, get down!" Leorio said "calmy".

Kurapika: " He's right. Dont be stupid." Kurapika said as Zebro came out of the office.

Zebro: "Her, Gon, I'll give you the key. You can go through the door, alright?" Zebro said, trying to calm everyone down.

Leorio: "Just wait a second, Pops! We can convince him to stop this." Leorio said as Gon kept climbing.