Zoldyck Family

Mulai dari awal

Everyone then screams in terror and runs back inside the bus, scared that they'll die too.

Guard: "Well, Dammit. Mike's only supposed to eat at designated times." The guard says while scratching the back of his head.

Guard: "Mike! Don't blame those extra pounds on me!" The guard shouts at Mike.

Kurapika: "W-What was that thing?" Kurapika says, slightly scared of what he just saw.

Y/n: "HOLY COW! THEY HAVE A GIANT DOG IN THERE!" You said with starry eyes, ignoring that it just ate 2 people.

Tour Guide: "Hey, you guys! What are you doing? Time to get back on the bus!" She shouts, urging them to leave.

Gon: "Go ahead without us 'cause we're all staying here." Gon says, shocking the Tour guide.

Y/n: "Yeah! We'll be fine!" You also said to the Tour guide.

-Timeskip.-

Guard: "I see. So, you're young master Killua's friends, are you? Happy to hear it. I've worked here for the past 20 years and to the best of my recollection, you four are the first friends who've ever come to visit." He says as he pours them some tea.

Guard: "Now, I probably shouldn't be telling you this, seeing how I work here, but this place is pretty lonely. No one ever really visits. Well, except those types. We get our fair share of those." He says while laughing and pointing at the Skeletons in his trashcan.

Guard: "But a family of assassins is bound to be unusual. I guess thats the price they have to pay. Oh, well. Anyways, I'm so glad you're here. Thank you for coming." The guard said.

Leorio: "Dont mention it." Leorio said politely in response to his thanks.

Guard: "However... That doesn't mean I'm going to be able to let any of you inside." The guard said while finally opening his eyes and look at the group.

Guard: "You saw it earlier, didn't you? How huge the beast's arm was? That arm belongs to Mike. It's the Zoldycks' watchdog. It only obeys the family and attacks everyone else. As a matter of fact, it's still following the order its master gave ten years ago... To kill every single intruder who tries to get inside." The Guard explains.

Guard: "I guess he isn't following it technically because he keeps eating them." The guard says while laughing.

Guard: "But, like I was saying, I can't let you in. I wouldn't want friends of young Master Killua being stripped down to their skeletons." The guard says.

Y/n: "Oh no, Don't Get it twisted, I'll probably be able to defend myself just fine. Them, however..." You said responded to the guard while pointing at Your friends, making them grumble a bit.

Kurapika: "Anyway, Question: How is it that you're safe in here?" Kurapika asked, making him confused.

Kurapika: "It's just, you can go inside. and if you were never allowed to go in, it's unlikely that you would be given a key." Kurapika clarifies.

Guard: "Hmm, Thats very perceptive, but the fact is, you're only about half right." He says as he begins to look for something in his shirt.

Guard: "See, I don't need a key to get inside. This key was specially made for intruders only." He said while taking out the Intruders key.

Leorio: "There's a key for intruders?" Leorio asked.

Giard: "Almost all of them go right for the front gate. About 90 percent. I couldn't begin to tell you why, though. If I dont open the gate for them, every time without fail, they try to break it down. They're real troublemakers, these types. That's why we added a locked door to one side. It works pretty well. They just take the key from the poor, helpless security guard, and then Mike eats them. It's as simple as that." The guard explains, talking about the mentality of the intruders.

Kurapika: 'A locked door?' "Thats It!" Kurapika said, coming to a sudden realization.

Guard: "As you just realized, I'm not a security guard. Im just the janitor who cleans up after Mike." The guard says, making Kurapika come to another realization.

Kurapika: "So, the front gate isn't locked after all." Kurapika says.

Guard: "Exactly." The guard says, making everyone look toward the front gate.

-Timeskip A few hours.-

It was now nighttime, And we currently see Leorio winding up his arm to try to Open up the front gate.

Leorio then tries to open the gate, But to no avail. It doesn't even budge an inch. After a few seconds of uselessly trying to open the gate, He gets tired and stops trying.

But he keeps trying, He goes from pushing to pulling, Everything. But none of it works.

Leorio: "I've pushed and pulled but it won't budge! Are you sure the gate isn't locked?" Leorio said tiredly.

Guard: "Im afraid you're just not strong enough." The guard says mockingly.

Leorio: "Shut up! I was giving it everything I've got!" Leorio responded in an annoyed tone.

The guard then takes off his suit and tie, revealing a tank top.

Guard: "Step back and watch." The guard said as everyone took a step back.

Guard: "This gate is officially known as the Testing Gate because anyone who's not strong enough to open it..." The guard cuts himself off as he flexes his muscles, making a white aura glow off him.

Guard: "...is considered unworthy of entering the Zoldyck estate." The guard said.

He then puts his hands onto the gate, After a few seconds, He pushes open the first section of the gate. And after a few seconds, he lets go of the gate, making it slide back in place.

Guard: "So, you can see that the door closes automatically, so you'll want to slip inside as soon as it opens. Oh, And you won't need to worry about Mike. He has strict orders not to attack anyone who enters through the testing gate." He explains.

Guard: "Whew. The older I get, the tougher this seems to become. But they'll fire me if I can't open the gate, so, I need to stay fit." He said while sweating.

Guard: "And I should mention, the first doors weigh two tons each." The guard explained.

Y/n: "Oh Really? Let me try opening it." You said to the guard, shocking everyone.

Leorio: "A-Are you sure y/n? Two tons is a lot to carry..." He said, trying to deter you from trying to open the door.

Y/n: "Dont worry..." You said while doing your signature stretch.

" You said while doing your signature stretch

Y/n: "Just give me ten seconds."