Netero: "I will agree that the incident occurred once the battle between Leorio and Bodoro had gotten underway. At that point, both fighters were evenly matched, all things considered. While Bodoro certainly had more experience, It was clear that Leorio had the definite edge when it came to raw ability in combat. Given that it was a fair fight, there was no need for Killua to interfere." Netero finished, making Leorio scoff in annoyance.

Pokkle: "And speaking of weird things happening... Why dont we talk about when you fought Hisoka? Mind telling us what he said to you? Neither of you looked tired. But Hisoka whispered something to you, then surrendered. Weird, right? I'd understand if he whispered something and you surrendered, like with Hanzo and me, or Bodoro and Hisoka. We were under a lot of pressure. Instead, the opposite happened, which makes me wonder if the two of you struck some sort of bargain. If you want to talk about things that don't make sense, then your victory fits the bill perfectly. You dont have anything to hide, right? So what did he say? Enlighten us." Pokkle said, getting on Kurapikas Case for no good reason.

Kurapika: "I have no such obligation." Kurapika retorted.

Pokkle: "Maybe you don't, but I think you owe it to us." Pokkle said.

Y/n: "Y'know, He really doesn't. Speaking of victories being suspect, I think an immediate win by default could classify as questionable as well." You said to Pokkle getting him angry.

Pokkle: "What?" Pokkle said while staring angrily at you.

Gon: "This is pointless." Gon said under his breath, catching the attention of Illumi.

Hanzo: "Come on! Let's just get this over with so we can all go home." Hanzo said impatiently, not wanting to stay longer than he has to.

Leorio: "Look here-!" But before he could finish, he was interrupted by Gon.

Gon: "THIS IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS!" Gon said, making everyone turn toward him.

Gon: "Why argue about whether somebody should have passed? If you're not satisfied that you made it, you can keep working until you are. If Killua wants to retake the Hunter Exam, then I know he'll pass! He didn't this time, and it is what it is." Gon said before squeezing Illumis arm again.

Gon: "But still, if you've been forcing Killua to murder people against his will, this whole time... I will never forgive you." Gon said to Illumi.

Illumi: "Never forgive me? So, what will you do?" Illumi asks.

Gon: "I won't do anything. But after I go rescue Killua, I'll never let you see him again!" Gon said.

Then, Illumi started stretching his hand out toward you, Ignoring Gon. But you just activate Limitless to stop his hand in his tracks.

Netero: "Alright, gentlemen. Let's continue. Gon's absolutely right. It's up to you to decide whether you're worthy of your license. Now, you're all perfectly welcome to complain about the results as much as you like, but our minds are made up. Killua has been disqualified from this year's Hunter Exam, while the rest of you have passed." Netero said as Beans began to speak.

-Skipping Orientation.-

We currently see all seven of the New hunters outside. Then, Gon begins to speak to Illumi again.

Gon: "Gittarackur." Gon said, getting Illumis Attention.

Gon: "I want you to tell us where Killua is." Gon said to Illumi once more.

Illumi: "You're really going after him? I think thats a bad idea." Illumi said.

Gon: "Who cares what you think? Killua is my friend. I'll get him back, I swear." Gon retorted.