"I know but they are the real enemy here armin, we have no choice but to kill them" I abnegated as he just sighed and lowered his head down.

Commander erwin called for us to ready and line up behind him, I hurriedly hop and ride my beloved horse, belle. After a while, i saw hanji and levi walking this way along with someone.

Is he tagging along with us?

"Hi guys! I didn't expect the preparation took that much time, gomen" Hanji apologized as they sat down on the cart

"Eh?Why is the wall religion priest is with us?" Armin asked

I tilted my head "priest? I thought his an assitant or something" I said

"Nope Y/n, briefly I become friends with nick,right?" Hanji swung her arms around nick like a best friend would do.

"That doesn't explain why is he here" I nonchantly said

The trio's had uneasy looks plastered kn their faces as they stare at nick.

"Don't worry about it,We don't really understand why they compose this squad like this anyway, rihgt levi?" Hanji turned her head to levi waiting for his responds.

"No, there's a meaning it's because erwin chose these guys" He said

"Open the gate!"

Then we heard erwin's yelled infront of the crowed survey corps and military police. The gate automatically opened as the comrades waiting for the commander's orders.

"Since we don't know the situation in wall rose, we can only say we're safe until Ehmich district. We'll buy time there, Let's go!" Erwin shouted as he lead his comrades.

We lashed our horses and carts as we ran the aisle road . Once we're out the wall it was so dark outside but lucky we have some wood fire to kept us see in the dark.On the other hand, Akio and I stayed close to levi and the other's to guard them and eren.

Were a little far close to them as we need to keep a mantain distance from one another. It was audible to hear their conversation but i can tell eren was shouting at nick then he become silent later. Maybe he got scold by levi again.

Few minutes pass and they're still discussing about something. How many minutes or hour till we reach ehrich district?

"Hey akio do you think sasha and the other's are alright? "I asked akio beside me

"I can't answer your question certainly but i guarantee their alright, besides those guys are brave enough to face anything "Akio smiled assured as i also smiled weakly.

After few minutes later were finally arrived at the Ehrich district.

××××××××××××××××

Once were arrived at the Ehrich district, many citizen's and children's were sadly walking on the street. Their faces were dejected,frightened, and worried looks plastered on their faces as they carry their child. Some were weeping and sobbing for they lost the one they loved died.

Seeing them makes my heartache and shattered into pieces.

"Oi, what are you trying to do? Look at the expression of the people that lost their homes, closely. Those are the faces that you guys have been trying to cast away, if the wish of your group was geanted, and you managed to full the wall with those titans, Everyone will feel the worst feeling and finish their lifetime there.

All humanity, will go along together" Levi threaten nick as he gripped onto his shoulder.

"Levi your being too harsh on nick" I remained him as i walked towards them.

"His trying to escape y/n and i won't allow that" He deadly glared at nick as he looked away.

"Still try to go easy on him will ya? Sorry, levi is sensitive and a bit strict towards everyone" I apologized as nick just answer with a nod.

He still don't wanna speak up huh..

After that we met up with hange She immediately saw us coming as she ran towards us, questioning nick if there's any changes of what he feel. Was this related to the priest? Or hange just wanted to know.

Subsequently someone barged on the door as she was holding a document.

"sasha? What are you doing here? "I asked curiously

"Squad leader hange! Commander command me to deliever this document to you, please gladly accepted this! "Sasha exclaimed as she extend her arms.

"O-oh thank you sasha, i need to check this out, here have some potato" Hange thanked her as she hand her an hot new baked potato.

"Since when did she have a potato on her hand?" I whispered.

"Don't even asked" Akio whispered back.

After hange finished reading the document she then order us to get ready and start the carts and the horses. Hange squad and levi's new squad gathered one in a small table on the middle.

Hange started to explain all the details as she didn't leave a single detail. Our eyes wide opened upon hearding those words mostly eren and armin.

"Okay, do you guys understand, right?" hange asked as we all nodded.

"Come on, let's go get them!" Eren shouted loosing his patient.

Can this boi calm his ass down for a minute or two.

Then levi interrupted them as he told them that he'll be staying here and some of the others. He rely on the new recruits and comrades to lead and help erwin in the battle. Also he told the trio to be careful and watch out for each other. The three clearly understand the Captain as the went out first.

When i was about to follow them, levi already stopped me.

"Where do you think your going?"

"I'm going with them shorty what else" I said

"No, your staying here with me" He nonchantly said as i tilt my head to the side.

"I can't allow you to get hurt yourself and get killef by those brats, i promise to your father to keep an eye on you and the means you're staying here" He inform

My shoulder's dropped as i dissopointly pouted at him. It's my chance to get them and now i'm not coming with them to the battle. How very unhappy of this.

Which means my brother akio is allowed to go with them since he'll be assisting erwin through out the way, earlier i heard them talking about this.

Initially the gates are opened as they eventually left the wall.

Now it's us who left behind along with some comrades too and maybe nick. I looked up at levi as i playfully glared a him.

"Stop glaring or i'll poke your damn eyes brat. Where going inside" He walked away as i began to followed him behind.

"Where shorty?" I asked

"My office, you'll be helping me filling the files there" He informed as i heavily sighed.

"This will be a long day"