Satotz: "I feel like I should begin by telling you about all that transpired after you lost consciousness. Perhaps that way, you'll better understand the outcome." Satotz said. Gon then nodded, signifying for him to begin.

Satotz: "Just as soon as you were out cold..."

-Flashback.-

Hanzo: "Whenever he wakes up, he'll probably decline his advancement." Hanzo said.

Leorio: "He's right. Sounds like something Gon would do." Leorio said, in agreeance with Hanzo.

Hanzo: "Only one person fails this round, right? So, if Gon is disqualified, then wouldn't that render the rest of our upcoming fights completely meaningless?" Hanzo asked.

Netero: "You don't need to worry. Gon has certainly passed. Nothing he says or does can change that now." Netero said, making both Leorio and Kurapika sigh in relief.

Netero: "As a matter of fact, he could even throw a fit and kill me where I stand, but we still wouldn't be able to revoke his license." Netero said, hammering in the fact that Gon couldn't retract his passing no matter what he did.

Hanzo: "Yes, I see." Hanzo said as he walked away.

Killua: "So why? Why'd you let him win?" Killua asked Hanzo.

Hanzo: "What did you say?" Hanzo asked killua, slightly agitated.

Killua: "You didn't have to kill him. With your skills, you could've made him surrender... somehow." Killua said, making everyone turn toward him.

Hanzo: "I expect when I torture someone, my victim will despise me for the rest of their life. It's more effective and less stressful. When you're in pain, your eyes show a gleam of hostility toward the person responsible. Even with the most extensive training and discipline, that sign of rage is difficult to suppress. But Gon's eyes had no such gleam. Can you believe that? I had just broken his arm. But I could tell just by look into his eyes that he had forgotten all about it. So I guess you could say the little guy won me over. If you need a reason why I " let him win," there you have it." Hanzo explained, making everyone look at Killua once again.

-Flashback over.-

Satotz: "You won your opponent Gon. Hanzo admitted as much himself." Satotz explained to Gon.

Satotz: "After that, the second match of the phase began."

-Flashback.-

Masta: "Round two! Kurapika versus Hisoka. Begin!" Masta shouted.

Kurapika and Hisoka then start going at it. Hisoka had been mostly toying around with Kurapika, Until...

Hisoka whispered something into Kurapikas ear. After he said whatever he said, Hisoka surrendered.

Hisoka: "I lose this one." Hisoka said casually as he walked away.

The third match was Hanzo versus Pokkle. Pokkle was in the same position as Gon, but he surrendered almost immediately.

The fourth match was Hisoka bs Bodoro. The match was extremely one-sided in Hisokas favor. But bodoro just refused to give up. However, while Bodoro was lying on the floor, Hisoka whispered something in his ear. And this time, it was Bodoro who surrendered.

The fifth match was between Killua and Pokkle, But Killua walked away as soon it began. In a confident tone, he declared...

Killua: "Yeah, sorry. But Im just not interested in fighting you."

He was confident he would win his next match. However, Leorio requested that the sixth match be postponed while Bodoro recovered from his injuries.

So, in the meantime, The match between Killua and Gitarrackur was held.

It became apparent that Killua had made a grave miscalculation.

Killua then slowly started walking toward Gitarrackur, being very cautious, Until...

Gitarrackur: "It's been a while, Kil." Gitarrackur said, catching Killua off guard.

Then, Gitarrackur took out his pins. Making his face slowly contorted smaller, his hair started getting longer and turned a black color, And oddly, one of his eyes was missing.

When killua sees his true appearance, Killua gets frozen in fear. It eas his older brother, Illumi Zoldyck.

Killua: "Big brother!" Killua said, shocked that his brother was here.

Illumi: "Hey." Illumi said casually.

Y/n: "Wow! Its Illumi! Didn't know that YOU were in that disguise! Im surprised that you had the balls to stay here after you saw me! Ain't that hilarious?" You said condescendingly, making Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika confused.

Illumi: "Ugh. So annoying..." Illumi said annoyed.

Leorio: "Y/n, you know him?!" Leorio asked you surprised.

Kurapika: "If you know him y/n, then please tell us who he is." Kurapika said.

Y/n: "Oh! Oh ho, I know him alright! And I know him because...

He tried to kill me."

-Flashback.-