You and Netero then jump in the air and take this fight to the sky, flying back and forth at each other with powerful blows.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

However, you slip up for just a split second. Which was enough for Netero to land a devastating punch to your face, sending you flying back to the ground. But you didn't let that stop you.

You immediately shoot up and prepare to use one of your Techniques.

Y/n: "Cursed Technique Reversal: Red!" You shouted as a mini red sphere of energy appears on your fingertip.

You then release it, The moment you released it a massive shockwave was created, nearly blowing away everyone that was watching

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You then release it, The moment you released it a massive shockwave was created, nearly blowing away everyone that was watching.

Kurapika: "Damn!" Kurapika said as he was struggling to stay on his feet.

Gon: "Woah!!" Gon said with starry eyes, thinking that your technique was awesome.

Killua: "NRGH!" Killua grunted, actually being slightly blown off his feet by your technique.

Hanzo: "H-How?! How can one technique be so devastatingly strong?!" Hanzo shouted as he put his arms in an X position, trying to block the rubble thats flying his way.

Leorio: "D-Dammit!" Leorio said as he got sent flying.

Netero, not being able to resist while in the air, gets sent flying into a wall. He justs smirks, Your version wasn't as powerful as Your father's, but it wasn't anything to sneeze at either.

Netero: "Impressive, Very Impressive..." Netero says as he dashes toward you, engaging in another hand-to-hand session.

" Netero says as he dashes toward you, engaging in another hand-to-hand session

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Child Of Infinity (Malereader X HunterHunter) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें