Jean retreat and muttered something that is audible to hear.

I went towards her eyes as she try to punch me with her fist but i immediately dodged it and spinned around her body and slice it all at once.

Her eyes widen as she lose her balance, leaning behind the house, protecting her nape. Now it's my chance, I went for her elbow but then she suddenly swing her other arm making my string lose holding on the wall as i harshly fell on the roof.

"Damn it, i almost had her!" I yelled, I slowly stood up brushing my self, I check my 3DM gear and it seems to be top ship shape.

"Y/N!" Jean shouted.

"Princess you've could have killed youself out there! You most be careful!" Jean scrolled and lecturing me.

"Father is that you? Anyway i'm fine see? Nothing bad happen to me..now let's go and follow-" Jean cut me off

"No we have to stay behind her" Jean said, I throw back my head and groaned at jean, annoyed.

I wanna end this battle with her.

×××××××××××××××××××

Jean and I talk for a moment as Erwin and hange already set an trap again. So what were gonna do is to lure her again and let her go after us three. Playing tag again 3.0 .

"Armin, this way!" Jean shouted as armin immediately followed us.

Annie soon started to follow us which is good, We fastened our pace before she tried and catch us up before we can evem make it in time.

Then eventually we made it in time, Hange saw it coming as she fired the thing as it shoot many arrows and strings like before She almost try to grab armin and jean but failed to reach them as the strings were holding her body back.

She struggled to get out there, forcing her body to move forward but she fell on the ground instead.

Two mens covered Annie's titan body with an spiky large fish nets.Okay isn't that to harsh? Neh it's hange's plans so it might be okay for annie to suffer abit.

The three of us landed safely on the ground and watched her.

"hmph..I thought there'd no be need for a third plan,But i take it back..That's commander erwin for you i guess" Hange said to Annie.

Why does erwin's plan can be great most of the times.

Hange got down for the roof and went forward to annie. She took out her blade and point it at her.

"Now be a good girl and stay put..Here, you can't even call the titans to devoured you like before but don't worry, i'll be the one to devoured you instead. Devoured all the information you have, that is" Hange threaten as her eyes wide opened.

Then her eyes wide opened then she swing her foot and destroy all the weapons. They all flew away and landed on the roof, i norrowed my eyes and cursed at it.She broke free and ran away from here.

"The trap wasn't enough to hold her down" I said

"Don't let her escape! Follow her!" Hange command as we all followed her.

Damn, she's moving so fast i can hardly catching up and so does the others. Then out of nowhere, i saw an lightning flashed on the otherside of the city. And i think it's eren's.

Finally his back to his senses, now we have to wait and let him fininshed annie. Then i saw a figure fell on the ground and it seems to be mikasa. I hurriedly went down and help her get on her feet and dragged her along with me, placing her down on the roof.