Louis for Merliah

a/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS IS FROM YOUR FRIEND, I JUST WROTE IT.

I wasn’t expecting much for my birthday, if anything maybe something small from Louis but really, nothing much. I didn’t really want anything, I was quite happy with living with by best friend. Louis was all I had but I wasn’t complaining, okay so I do complain a lot, but hey. I mean sometimes Louis and I don’t get along which is understandable because we both act like major assholes to each other, but that’s what friends are for right?

I rolled over in bed, cocooning myself in amongst the blankets.  The warm feeling was fresh against my skin, my face being smothered by my pillow. I could hear my door opening but hoped if I ignored it that it would go away. However, tragically, that’s not how Louis Tomlinson worked. Mercy was not taken in our friendship.

Seconds later there was a dead weight on my back as I felt both his knees on either side of me. “Wake up, this is as close to getting laid tonight as you’re going to get.” I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment and hoped he wouldn’t see. “Ooh, what’s this? Are you blushing? Well in that case maybe I can make some arrangements, but you could really wake up now unless you want hot wax on you from this candle.”

“Well then get your fat ass up.” I groaned turning underneath him so I met his stunning blue eyes. They always looked so mischievous glinting down at me. There was a smile on his face as he pushed the cupcake with one little candle stuck in the icing to my face.

“Make a wish princess.” He smiled swiping his finger in the, licking it off. Squinting my eyes I made my wish, it was the same every year, for Louis to love me. As I blew out the candle Louis applied more icing onto his finger. Bopping my nose with it he trailed it in a line down my face. He leaned back on my stomach smirking down at me. “Gonna tell me what you wished for?”

I shook my head trying to lick the icing off my face. “You wish for the same thing every year, maybe if you just said it out loud it could finally come true!” he persisted leaning down, hovering dangerously close to my lips. “I mean, it can’t be that bad can it?”

I stuttered against his hot breath, struggling to swallow. “I’m just scared that it would scare you and then it’d never happen.”

Louis smirked at my confession before flicking his tongue across my face. “So you love me back, am I right?” He took my silence, wide eyed gaze as an excuse to kiss me and I wasn’t going to complain.